Shell Fuel Stations - Are They Any Good?

Re: Shell Fuel Pumps - Are they Any Good?

I fill only Shell regular petrol in my vehicles. The attendents are good and so is the petrol quality. I go there as I know they wont cheat me.
Shell petrol pumps in Pune: Hinjewadi chowk(2.0 rs cheaper), near warje flyover, pirangut road(almost 2.5rs cheaper), Kasarwadi, Near Bhumkar chowk on NH4 and one is near Mundhwa, one is in chinchwad.

Fill only shell diesel in my car, other fuels have a noticeable difference. Been filling only shell ever since the 1st drastic price cut and will continue to fill shell in future as well. Least adulteration = Shell

I started filling at Shell station since last one month and noticed immediate difference in engine noise and FE [clap]. The FE went up by over 1.5 km per litre. Either Shell diesel is very good or other bunks are big cheats - either way I have decided to stick to Shell in future even if I'm paying extra - IMO its well worth.

Shell pump, Chromepet, Chennai is always crowded with cars waiting for engine oil change. They even stock engine oil filters for most cars. If filter is not available, they buy it from nearby spare shop. It is quick if one brings their own filter.[clap]

Shell pump, Chromepet, Chennai is always crowded with cars waiting for engine oil change. They even stock engine oil filters for most cars. If filter is not available, they buy it from nearby spare shop. It is quick if one brings their own filter.[clap]
Good to know they have started providing oil filter as well in Chennai. Not sure about Pune. Even the engine oil for bikes are great. One of the oil which costs around Rs800/- lasts for 8000kms[clap]

Top Bottom