Share Pics of Your Car's Window Tints

^^ vibhor boss, the forum attachment wasn't accepting the images, it kept on server timing out, i tried it twice, then i moved onto imageshack
Try resizing the pics and try again. Reducing their size to the permitted limit would prevent such errors.

Thread Starter #34
Rs.1200 for side and back? Sounds real cheap buddy!

Can we have some more pictures?
Guys, guys, i'm mentioning, Rs.1200 Garware Film that too for Windsheild only, not side windows, sides are local brand, will post more photos in daytime tomorrow, along with certificate and sticker of Garware. [clap]

Thread Starter #36
So Here, we go with some more pics

Enjoy, and let your comments flowing in [clap]

Certificate in first photo, issued by the Windshield Dealer [;)]

The film behind the Notorious is the Z-Black tint, for protection from extreme sun rays while driving, and the new Garware tint, appears to be slightly purple-bluish when in shade, and greenish in sunlight, looks uber cool at both times to me

and this if offtopic, went for a car wash after taking pics :)

[:D] Washing + Shampoo (Interiors + Exterior) + Tyre Polish + Leather Seat Polish = Rs. 375 + Rs.25 Tip = Rs.400 [:)]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Djluv Perfect buddy , everything inside is clearly visible! How about night driving now , does the film cause any trouble?

@ Linkin Too dark buddy , isnt night driving difficult?

Thread Starter #41
@ Djluv Perfect buddy , everything inside is clearly visible! How about night driving now , does the film cause any trouble?

@ Linkin Too dark buddy , isnt night driving difficult?
Night Driving is lot better than before, when i used to have local windshield film, now it's clear even at night. I'm really happy for this. [:D]

Re: Share your window tints

Thanks Jalex for that info.
But won't the sunlight burn you.
If you don't use sunfilm.
And the Goa Cop was leaving the vehicles heavily tinted Goa vehicles.
So it should have been applicable to him too.
What i am suggesting is why RTO is not approving these shades well before to the dealer/Manufacturer.
A prescribed level as per rules of Govt.
And this tint had been fixed in the dealership, which i had confirmed twice that whether it was RTO approved.
And then only i had got it fixed.
you should have >= 70% visibleness (not darkness) for front and rear glasses
youu should have >= 30% visibleness (not darkness) for side glasses

with lighter tints, sun may burn u a little, but you will live
but with darker tints, crime may happen and ppl may die inside cars, due to invisibility

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Garware Charcoal black 35% on sides and rear and now I want front windshield film too. How about 50% in front windshield? Will that make any sence. I know that the rto allows 70% in windshield but I have seen those applied and I seriously dont know what is the use of such light tints. Its better you dont put any tints.[roll]
Anyone have pic of a car with front 50% and sides 35%?

Last edited:
I have Garware Charcoal black 35% on sides and rear and now I want front windshield film too. How about 50% in front windshield? Will that make any sence. I know that the rto allows 70% in windshield but I have seen those applied and I seriously dont know what is the use of such light tints. Its better you dont put any tints.[roll]
Anyone have pic of a car with front 50% and sides 35%?
Windshield films not only helps to keep the car cool during hot days, but also helps reducing the glare during the night drives. I don't have windshield tints on any of my cars, but i recently travelled in an Innova which had the Garware film. Honestly while returning back home during night, i was amazed to find the headlight glare from oncoming traffic much dimmer than in my cars.

You can go for 50% windshield tints without any issue. For pics, refer to the pics posted by DJluv on the previous page.

well its all depend on money .my uncle got sunfilm installed in there car . it costed him 20k but car is dam cool inside i couldn't believe it was 70% front and 50% side

Top Bottom