Selfmade SUV Decals (Tata Safari)

Thread Starter #1

bhvm

Honoured Member
Less talk, More pics.

For all those that are thinking that the decals are Pink/Girly Its the camera (Actually mobile) thats is picking colours that way. The decals are Deep Violet and look entirely different in person.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!![cry] What have you done bro. You just made the wild beast look like a pet. I do appreciate the finish of the decals but the design and color are too feminine. Sorry, if I have hurt you, just wrote what I felt seeing it. :sorry:

Thread Starter #6

bhvm

Honoured Member
OMG!!![cry] What have you done bro. You just made the wild beast look like a pet. I do appreciate the finish of the decals but the design and color are too feminine. Sorry, if I have hurt you, just wrote what I felt seeing it. :sorry:
no problems mate. everyone's free to voice their thoughts.

this time, I'm thinking bolder style blue decals for my xuv 500.

Nice work on the part of the decals. Decals are really good. But really not going well with the Safari. Need some manly design for the same.

Thread Starter #10

bhvm

Honoured Member
hey hey hey! that's not pink or something. they're
deep violet. it could be the Cam is picking colours
differently than that's eye. (mods please merge this text into the start of first post please-! )

Last edited:
But anyway a beast will always be beast,be it on any color. I would suggest to add a bumper guard or bull bar which will enhance the look more manly.

Hi bhvm,

I did not like this treatment with the beast, you have actually killed the actual road presence of this monster. I will never try this on my Storme.

Thread Starter #13

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hi bhvm,

I did not like this treatment with the beast, you have actually killed the actual road presence of this monster. I will never try this on my Storme.
It turns more heads than a merc. However, everything is subjective and personal.

The color even deep purple is not suiting the body colour. I recommend you add a darker color decal dark grey or may be even black.
Also let the decals have sharp edge rather than being curvy.
Sharp edges look more mean and will go very well with your SUV.
Just my opinion about the colour :)

But really liked the finishing, it's neat and looks very professional.

Thread Starter #15

bhvm

Honoured Member
The color even deep purple is not suiting the body colour. I recommend you add a darker color decal dark grey or may be even black.
Also let the decals have sharp edge rather than being curvy.
Sharp edges look more mean and will go very well with your SUV.
Just my opinion about the colour :)

But really liked the finishing, it's neat and looks very professional.
Grey is a strict no no... it looks so low class. I remember that bottom end models come with Grey plastics rather than body coloured ones. black could be an option but it does not come with glow in the dark variety, so skipped again.

when making new decals for my xuv 500 I'm thinking arctic/sky blue colour on white body . about sharp edges I'll keep your opinion in mind mate. thanks.

Top Bottom