Self Drive Cars Comparison: Zoomcar vs Myles vs MyChoize

Re: Self Drive Cars Comparison: Zoomcar vs Myles

80kmph really? Must be some mistake. If I am not mistaken Crysta AT comes mated to a 2.8L engine. 125kmph suits it. Verna came with a 125kmph speed limit. 18K looks cheap. Verna in Vizag costed me 10.5K including diesel for 2.5 days.
80 KMPH is true, I know rental companies cars in Bangalore has 80 kmph limit due to RTO ruling.

Thread Starter #17

I completed the trip, Ahmedabad - udaipur - Jaipur - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Ahmedabad trip.
Vehicle :Innova Crysta AT, self drive (My choize car). Booking was easy on their app.
Rental - ₹17,000 approx.
Refundable deposit. ₹6,000

Fuel on my side, They delivered car with half tank, I left the car with half tank. In the delivery doc they had mentioned tank 3/4 at the time of pickup , I asked them to correct it before signing.

The Zoomcar Hexa could not be booked due to payment failure problems in their app. Neither debit card nor pay tm was possible.

My choize car (Crysta AT)The car was delivered 2 hrs late[frustration] than the scheduled time. We were forced to leave the airport and wait outside in a restaurant.

It was a base model with after market 2 din IEC, no bluetooth . . The front bumpers were came loose at at few spots and there were some minor scratches & dents, the delivery driver & me made video of the car exterior and interior simultaneously to avoid future quarrel. Also, while demonstrating the features, he switched on the de fogger mode by mistake and for few minutes we were blaming the summer season for the heat inside the car! [clown]

At Agra, Taj mahal parking lot, two local folks approached me & agreed to wash /clean the car exterior. They charged Rs 150. They also called a local mechanic & fixed the loose bumper with screws @₹200.

Total Running: 1970 km.

Fuel efficiency : 12 kmpl on Eco mode.

All the family members (total six) fully satisfied with Innova Crysta AT . The last row is usable by the average sized (5'6") two adults for such a long distance . I must mention the AC, In Rajsthan, hot summer, inmates use to start shiver within 30 minutes of switching it on fully. The rear & middle row vents are icing on the cake, at one vent there is a facility to cool the water bottle. I didn't checked if the glove box is cooled one.

I called the delivery driver 2 hrs before the drop off time, he reached in time at the airport. We took pics of the speedo cluster & exterior and handed over the car within 10 minutes.

Overall I rate them good. Not excellent because of late delivery and the loose bumpers.

Last edited:

I completed the trip, Ahmedabad - udaipur - Jaipur - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Ahmedabad trip.
Vehicle :Innova Crysta AT, self drive (My choize car). Booking was easy on their app.
Rental - ₹17,000 approx.
Refundable deposit. ₹6,000

Fuel on my side, They delivered car with half tank, I left the car with half tank. In the delivery doc they had mentioned tank 3/4 at the time of pickup , I asked them to correct it before signing.

The Zoomcar Hexa could not be booked due to payment failure problems in their app. Neither debit card nor pay tm was possible.

My choize car (Crysta AT)The car was delivered 2 hrs late[frustration] than the scheduled time. We were forced to leave the airport and wait outside in a restaurant.

It was a base model with after market 2 din IEC, no bluetooth . . The front bumpers were came loose at at few spots and there were some minor scratches & dents, the delivery driver & me made video of the car exterior and interior simultaneously to avoid future quarrel. Also, while demonstrating the features, he switched on the de fogger mode by mistake and for few minutes we were blaming the summer season for the heat inside the car! [clown]

At Agra, Taj mahal parking lot, two local folks approached me & agreed to wash /clean the car exterior. They charged Rs 150. They also called a local mechanic & fixed the loose bumper with screws @₹200.

Total Running: 1970 km.

Fuel efficiency : 12 kmpl on Eco mode.

All the family members (total six) fully satisfied with Innova Crysta AT . The last row is usable by the average sized (5'6") two adults for such a long distance . I must mention the AC, In Rajsthan, hot summer, inmates use to start shiver within 30 minutes of switching it on fully. The rear & middle row vents are icing on the cake, at one vent there is a facility to cool the water bottle. I didn't checked if the glove box is cooled one.

I called the delivery driver 2 hrs before the drop off time, he reached in time at the airport. We took pics of the speedo cluster & exterior and handed over the car within 10 minutes.

Overall I rate them good. Not excellent because of late delivery and the loose bumpers.
@Tornado, was 80KMPH for sure? how did you drive at limit of 80 for 1970 kms? [roll]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #19

80 kmph was mentioned as a part of terms & conditions.
Speedo might be faulty.

Last edited:

80 kmph was mentioned as a part of terms & conditions.
Speedo might be faulty.
what you mean by speedo might be faulty? were you able to drive over 80 or they had physically locked car speed at 80KPMH?
Do they fine if we drive above 80 speed limit?

Hello friends and fellow travellers
I am planning a trip to Chikmagalur and Mysuru during the second half of March, with my family. We shall be five adults and one child of 4 years of age. I have been contemplating to rent a self-driven car from Bangalore Airport for 7 days, preferably KUV100 Diesel. I have been strongly advised against taking a car for hire from Zoomcar and internet also, seems to be flooded with scary reviews about Zoomcar. I was suggested Revv, but there are negative reviews about their service on Google itself.
So what would be suggestions of the members here? Which car renting company I can opt for apart from ZoomCar?

Thank you!

Most of them are a gamble in Bangalore! Pick one & hope for the best. Although I tried a ZoomCar Hyundai Verna in Vizag (only 16 or 18K driven) & the experience was very satisfactory, in Bangalore, I am not sure.

Top Bottom