Segment Wise Indian Cars Comparison

Yes buddy, feature list will be different & it depends on the segment.

Yes Raj but Aria has so many features that has been left out in your list , atleast basic ones like ESP , GPS etc. And also X1 has panoramic sun-roof too i guess. What am trying to say is , if even one car has an extra feature won't it be nice if you mention it?

And just noticed the performance figures , i have driven X-Trail , Captiva , Fortuner and Aria. No wonder my Aria is slower compared to these cars! And also does Fortuner have power foldable ORVM'S?

Thread Starter #21
Great job Rajeev. The list would benefit the prospective car buyers.
thanks buddy.

Yes Raj but Aria has so many features that has been left out in your list , atleast basic ones like ESP , GPS etc. And also X1 has panoramic sun-roof too i guess. What am trying to say is , if even one car has an extra feature won't it be nice if you mention it?
The problem is, many cars have unique features but if i were to include each one over here, the list would be endless & the excel chart wont be a ready reckoner anymore! Just imagine one feature in any one car & not present in others... like this for all the cars!

I have selected only the basic features expeted in a vehicle of that category. Of course, we all have to understand that many cars have their own set of special features which is not metioned over here.

And just noticed the performance figures , i have driven X-Trail , Captiva , Fortuner and Aria. No wonder my Aria is slower compared to these cars! And also does Fortuner have power foldable ORVM'S?
Yes, fortuner & corolla has foldable ORVMs, innova doesnt have. [frustration]

Please add entry level diesel sedans as well to the list
I am waiting for the etios diesel figues.

Last edited:
thanks buddy.

The problem is, many cars have unique features but if i were to include each one over here, the list would be endless & the excel chart wont be a ready reckoner anymore! Just imagine one feature in any one car & not present in others... like this for all the cars!
What you have mentioned here is true but can mention unique and slightly costly feature in excel sheet. Just a passing thought.

Top Bottom