Seat Covers Options

Which is better option for seat cover among these?

• Full Leather

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Art Leather, Vinyl etc.

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Pure Fabric

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters
yes totally agree with raj art leather will become very hot and sweaty during warms day believe me i experince this ,so go for original leather good luck .

Varun, for the price what you have paid have to say its very good deal [clap] Door pads are looking good, rear seat fitting seems ok. However I notice fitting on front seats appears little loose. Fix the same for better look and comfort. Btw, where did you get this done ?

Varun, for the price what you have paid have to say its very good deal [clap] Door pads are looking good, rear seat fitting seems ok. However I notice fitting on front seats appears little loose. Fix the same for better look and comfort. Btw, where did you get this done ?

Thanks..Due to daily usage the seat covers seams to be loosen and the rear one was washed hence not fit properly.
I had got it done in RR nagar, mysore road..

I have voted for Art leather as it is the best option available in the amount of money paid. I personally do not like fabric ones.

@bharathi - great color contrast there. Loved the seat covers and matching colors on Dash!

For 2k that's pretty good Varun! But as carfreak said the front seat covers seems to be a bit loose , please rectify it soon.

Personally im not a fan of Leather covers...for my Fabia i went for a dark brown shade of velvety fabric seat covers and they look and feel awesome!!!

I vote for Art leather here, why

Fabric one look great till they get dirty and believe me its really a irritating job to remove them and wash and refit, I was always doing this with M800 and later on shifted to Art leather just before few months of selling it.
My present car also is with Art leather and very comfortable, you just need to select a thicker one which gives more more cushion effect.
Now why Art leather and why not pure leather, with my own experience I have seen heat is more with pure leather one during summers and they are costly too !!

Dear all,
I am willing to wash my car seat covers
Photo0850.jpg
Photo0851.jpg

But the covers have foam and cotton like padding in the inside.
Photo0852.jpg

If I wash the covers in machine or just rinse them with soapy water WILL THE FOAM LIKE THING BE DEFORMED. If yes, then how to clean the seat covers. Please help me regarding this.

Dear all,
I am willing to wash my car seat covers
View attachment 83089
View attachment 83087

But the covers have foam and cotton like padding in the inside.
View attachment 83088

If I wash the covers in machine or just rinse them with soapy water WILL THE FOAM LIKE THING BE DEFORMED. If yes, then how to clean the seat covers. Please help me regarding this.
Dear Shantanu

You can use Simoniz Upholstery Cleaner. It is suitable for use on most interior upholstery and carpets. Removes ingrained dirt and stains from fabric, vinyl and leather upholstery. Fresh lemon fragrance to freshen up upholstery or fabric. Suitable for use on all Colour Fast Upholstery trim.

Attachments

Top Bottom