Seat Covers Options

Which is better option for seat cover among these?

• Full Leather

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Art Leather, Vinyl etc.

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Pure Fabric

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters
Pure fabric is a must for car with no AC. Its best in terms of feel and its compatibility with all weather.Costs 800 +
The art leather is best in terms of maintaining it, its cheap, looks good and lot of customisation is possible. It may feel hot in summer . so need to be only in car with AC, which is common now. Costs 2000-5000
Original leather costs around 10-15 times more than art leather, if you can afford then its best among all. Costs 25000 +
Though my vote goes to Art leather. I got the same in my Polo.

i got art leather seat covers too on my indica few months back, as was not keen for pure leather and fabric ones were getting hard to maintain with two kids and also it had torn down from many places after 6+ years.Art ones fits perfectly and holds up very good compared to my older ones where fabrics ones would start getting crease with kids playing,people shifting and changing their ways to sit.But would recommend only if you are on tight budget and you have A/c in your car.

Nice vishnum, they are looking neat, moreover they are fitting very well.

@Vijay: Buddy its high time you post an ownership review of your car.

Hi,
Finally my seat covers are done. A Long story behind it. After I bought my BNW punto, i thought of adding dash kit to that. I roamed many places in chennai to enquire about it, they said no dash kit for punto.
Then I started searching for it in internet. I found dash kit which of made of modern materials also form US. After discussing with my wife I ordered orange color dash kit, that time one of my friend is travelling from US to chennai so I told him to order it and get it here for me.

Its and DIY kit, so I installed it by myself. Its an 3M product, the quality is too good. After the kit installation I feel some in completeness . Let the picture talking. I will continue the story in next post....

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Hi,
Finally my seat covers are done. A Long story behind it. After I bought my BNW punto, i thought of adding dash kit to that. I roamed many places in chennai to enquire about it, they said no dash kit for punto.
Then I started searching for it in internet. I found dash kit which of made of modern materials also form US. After discussing with my wife I ordered orange color dash kit, that time one of my friend is travelling from US to chennai so I told him to order it and get it here for me.

Its and DIY kit, so I installed it by myself. Its an 3M product, the quality is too good. After the kit installation I feel some in completeness . Let the picture talking. I will continue the story in next post....
That’s an awesome set of seat covers and interior colour combination. Surprisingly it’s matching a lot better than what one would think without seeing them. Congrats for the Punto. You must create a separate thread so that we all can discuss in more details about your Punto.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I will take delivery of my new car (Swift Dzire) this month end and just wondering whether I should get the seat covers from Dealer itself or I can get it outside at better rate?

The Dealer quoted 10K for Luster seat covers? I think it's on a higher side. Where I can find a better deal in bangalore? request help from TAI experts.

Top Bottom