Seat Covers Options for Ford Fiesta Classic

I am curious as to why people install cheap faux leather covers in a car? Textile seat covers more comfortable than fake leather? Its a plastic product after all and its surely not as comfortable as textile.

I dislike the skirts hanging on the rear bottom of the front seats. What’s the solution to keep it folded up neatly?
In my ride the installer have tied them using copper rings.

For how much bucks was the reinstallation done? Please let me know the name and location of the shop.
Not even a single penny for reinstall as they were in warranty under oberoi cars, but you can get them for punto in just 5000 bucks from installer (and in 12000 bucks from oberoi cars). As they sourced them from karol bagh. Name of the installer(basically whole seller but installs as well) is

Krishna enterprises 16/5 arya samaj road, shop no. 6, WEA,Karol Bagh delhi-05,
Ph. nos.
Kaminder:9717172333
Prem:7838887728
Office:011-45000149
( You won't believe how much happy i am, telling you all this.)

I am curious as to why people install cheap faux leather covers in a car? Textile seat covers more comfortable than fake leather? Its a plastic product after all and its surely not as comfortable as textile.
Cause they are really easy to clean and maintain, looks good and most imp. cheap, which lets you change them in an year or so, if you like some other ones. Fitting is also very good.

Last edited:
350 z sir
do u suggest beige or black seat covers for dezire? Heard beige get dirty fast?
Also how much the same cover that u got for 7k was costing at reliance autozone?

Thread Starter #49

350Z

Core Team
Not even a single penny for reinstall as they were in warranty under oberoi cars, but you can get them for punto in just 5000 bucks from installer (and in 12000 bucks from oberoi cars). As they sourced them from karol bagh. Name of the installer(basically whole seller but installs as well) is
Thanks for the details.

do u suggest beige or black seat covers for dezire? Heard beige get dirty fast?
Answered this question in the following thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ies-new-maruti-suzuki-dzire-3.html#post182696

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #50

350Z

Core Team
Dont worry about the maintenance. They can be easily cleaned off using the Upholstery cleaner. By easy cleaning, it really means EASILY.
Akash, You were spot on. My seat covers began to become dirty. Voila. After wiping them with a wet cloth, their newness was back in no time.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #51

350Z

Core Team
The hanging skirts behind the bottom of front seats are quite irksome to look. What is the best solution to tie them up neatly apart from stitching?

Drive Safe,
350Z

The hanging skirts behind the bottom of front seats are quite irksome to look. What is the best solution to tie them up neatly apart from stitching?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Attach some Velcro at the inner tip of the skirts and paste the other part of velcro at the bottom of the seat at the point to which the skirt can be folded inwards.

freakdude.

Top Bottom