Seat Covers For Mahindra Scorpio

I liked all the designs except the first one , its an Accent i guess!!

Rest everything will suit your white Scorpio! And are you planning to cover your steering wheel also??

Oh Sriharsha the picture order has been changed , i meant the last one according to the present order! I din like that , rest everything is good!

350Z

Core Team
@Raj, The first one on the Scorpio looks good and should suit well on your beautiful monster as well, though I'd just prefer the brown shade instead of black which would give more luxurious and upmarket touch in my opinion.

@cooldhaya, That's not an Accent. It's a Hyundai Getz.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #24
Hey guys, finally went to the G Sport dealer here in andheri. Thanks a lot to Arun & Renegade for accompanying me. The place was good & they had lots of seats & seat covers on display.

They have 3 choices in Art Leather (all PU leather)
1. Signet (least expensive and thinnest)
2. Luster (thicker with a cotton padding)
3. Europa (most expensive & the best feel)

The differences between Signet & Luster are:

Signet:
Thickness 0.7 mm
No coating behind

Luster:
Thickness 1.5 mm
Cotton coated behind the material (To avoid excess heat)

I opted for Luster in a shade of beige & dark brown. (Design & colour similar to the scorpio in Post #16, with a bit more style).

Apart from the 7 seats, even the door trims are done in a similar two tone shade. I did not want the steering, gear lever & handbrake cover.

Total cost after a bit of bargaining is Rs. 11,000. I insisted on the G sport logo on the back rest & the G sport badge on the seat sides since i am paying for the brand value too!

The order has been placed & the seat covers will arrive from bangalore in 5 days. (it is stitched in G Sport's factory in bangalore itself)

Your opinions are welcome friends.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29
Congrats rajeev.

So who is going to do the fittings then?
The g sport dealer itself.

ilango[speed thirst];26151 said:
Yep thats is the procedure , stitching in company , thats why we pay so high.

Fixing will be done by a liner , he will be there in the store itself.
yes. and i believe that company stitchings are much more durable & has a better finish than local dealers.

we pay 33% for the company stitching, 33% for the leather quality & 33% for the brand name!

Yes, one more difference between signet & lustre was that signet has only one line of stitching whereas lustre has two.

hey that's cool. you got any pics of this new design?
Sadly, no pics buddy. the best thing was that they had a ready pamphlet showing all designs/patterns & a ready brochure showing all colours in that material with actual samples of the material.

moreover, in their computer, they also had many pics of almost all designs fitted onto various cars, in my case, the scorpio. so you can actually see how it would look in your car.

Seems like a good deal Raj!!

So do you have to pay additional labor charges now??
NO, all charges are included.

Top Bottom