Seat Covers for Hyundai i20

Thread Starter #1
I recently booked an i20 and am looking for seat covers. I saw some in the showroom. Quality was pretty good and SE told they cost around Rs 6000. Are they worth it ? Or are there any good after market covers around the same or lesser price range ? Please suggest.

350Z

Core Team
There are loads of aftermarket seat covers / designs available in this range. Autoform is one of the reputed names in this business. Do check their website for more.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
There are loads of aftermarket seat covers / designs available in this range. Autoform is one of the reputed names in this business. Do check their website for more.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I liked UI Impress and U New cross. I saw that you have used covers from same company. How much does it cost ?

I am concerned about following
1. Resistence to heat
2. Stain issues since it is beige in color.

Please let me know about these.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I saw that you have used covers from same company. How much does it cost?
I had to shell out Rs.7,000. I’m sure it should be less expensive for i20.

1. Resistence to heat
Yes. The artificial leather seat covers tend to become relatively hot if the car is left parked under direct sunlight for some time.

2. Stain issues since it is beige in color.
Not an issue at all. It’s definitely much easier to clean than the stock fabric seats.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
I am not able to find Autoform dealer in Mangalore. However, I found another called Car Decor. This is the one I liked and it costs Rs 3600.

Anyone used this ?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
This designs looks quite sophisticated. What’s the brand? You can drop a mail to Autoform to inquire about their authorized dealers in Mangalore.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
This designs looks quite sophisticated. What’s the brand? You can drop a mail to Autoform to inquire about their authorized dealers in Mangalore.

Drive Safe,
350Z
No reply for the mail. As per discussion with my dad, I will put the covers when the factory fitted covers start to look dull (because of dust and all).

However, Hyundai dealers here are offering full floor mat (apparently they stick it over factory fitted wool floor). It costs Rs 1800. I also want to purchase car cover (costs Rs 1300). However, the dealers are not offering warranty on both the items. They had an old pamphlet where they mentioned that "Ask for warranty". When I asked for it, they told its old pamphlet and now they dont offer warranty. Is this valid ?

350Z

Core Team
Re: Seat Covers for Hyundai

They had an old pamphlet where they mentioned that "Ask for warranty". When I asked for it, they told its old pamphlet and now they dont offer warranty. Is this valid ?
I’d expect warranty when buying from authorized dealers. More so, when it’s Hyundai’s own. Do look out elsewhere outside. Car Covers are available at half of this price.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom