Scratches and Dents

hey guys. today morning something terrible happend. guess what? a big scratch on the rear right door of my alto. it was not there 2 days back when i washed the car. don't know how it was done. as soon as i saw it, i was almost in tears. really!! this is the first major scratch on my car in 3 years. don't know who was that $#&*%~ who wanted wrte 0, 1, 2 , 3 etc on my car. he just wrote a 0 and fled i think. i think i would have killed him if i found him doing this.
now guys please help me. i think its a very deep scratch as seen in the pic(sorry for the clarity. mobile phone) i need to know whether it can be fixed up by the MASS people as i am planning to give my car for service within another 1 month or is there anything that can be done by me? hope the job won't be too heavy on my pocket.
temporarily i have done a cover up job using a red permanent marker as seen in the second pic. please guys help me. my eyes are again filled up as i am typing.[sad]:please:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. This can't be cleared off using any wax!

You have to do a repaint job!

MASS will do this, but they will say like you have to repaint the complete door get the finish. Don't agree for this. Painting complete dorr is unncessary.

If you know some service managers, they can get it done. They will charge you around Rs.1500 for this.

I dont think its a dent. If its not then try rubbing it up with scratch out. It will help.

Ofcourse buddy if its not a dent, then you should try rubbing that portion. Get a bottle of Rubbing compound(Formula 1 Scratch Out,costs around 299/-). Believe me it will make that scratch vanish. I will upload my try of repairing a scratch on my alto which was quite successful.

But as long as theres no dent the scratch can be removed using the rubbing compound. And its looking deep just because its fresh one..

As Akash said try using rubbing compound.But if that fail's go to MASS for a touchup.
Don't use wax and don't go to any one other than MASS.else there will be a paint difference.

:agree: Dont go to any local paint shop. The difference of the finish is visible after some months.

Top Bottom