Scorpio 2.6 Non Crde - Crossed 1.8 lakh kms!

Excellent reviw mate. Nice reading. Even I have been using my Scorpio 2.6 CRDe SLX for last 4 years covering 1.49 Lakh kms. Did lots of off-roading and High-speed masti always taking it for granted. But one thing is sure. No vehicle can replace Scorpio. Scorpio is a Scorpio. A Wild Horse..

For review of my Scorpio, please visit this link. http://www.theautomotiveindiaforums...ews-f9/scorpio-26-crde-at-134000-kms-t421.htm

Thread Starter #17
Excellent reviw mate. Nice reading. Even I have been using my Scorpio 2.6 CRDe SLX for last 4 years covering 1.49 Lakh kms. Did lots of off-roading and High-speed masti always taking it for granted. But one thing is sure. No vehicle can replace Scorpio. Scorpio is a Scorpio. A Wild Horse..
thanks buddy.

i am sure the replacement for my mHawk would be a mahindra! i wish mahindra launches its world SUV by then.

Thread Starter #18
my oldie is now shod with Yokohama geolander A/T-S!

seems like an overkill for such a old workhorse but anyways i like the tyres. steering feel seems to have improved compared to the old MRFs.

Attachments

Hey nice review bro!!! Nice to see the scorpio is such a reliable vehicle and that too no problems after crossing 1.8lakh kms!! This reminds me of our TATA sierra in which we clocked 1.5lakh kms . We live in chennai and have travelled to places like karnataka andhra kerela and even orissa in sierra!!! Quite a reliable vehicle!! But after that it started showing problems gradually in suspensions and other stuff but still the engine is in top quality without even a decarb!! My dad gave it to his friend and it is still being used by him!!

hey Raj, sorry for missing out this thread, good ownership report buddy, your work machine has truely not let you down, and scorpio is this worth for sure.Vast improvements from mahindra from early models to current with airbags and all goodies.New shoes looks good and your scorpio truely deserves them.

350Z

Core Team
That is a nice set of tyres Raj, This change was much needed for a car which has clocked 1.8+ Lakh Kilometers on the odo!
What was the last time you changed them?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #30
My oldie has been suffering all the abuse very well even now.

the only problems i have right now is that the engine is too noisy now & there is some noise from the timing belt pulley (the chain drive in my model was replaced with a belt drive in later models). the pickup has reduced to a great extent. also, some squeaking noise from the rear door. apart from that, no issues as such. the yokohamas are handling rough stuff pretty well.

when i went to the mahindra's A.S.S to sort the noise & pickup issues, they said they will service the fuel pump & TRY! no guarantee that it will be solved. still, i think the car deserves a good service now.

Attachments

Top Bottom