Scoop! Wagon-R Facelift Completely Revealed.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Wagon r is a nice practical hatch back , I know it has polarizing view about its look . My only grouse with wagon r is very thin and flimsy body shell . Or else in a city like Mumbai and Delhi a cng wagon r is a best option .
even my friend purchased a cng wagonR just because it had factory installed cng kit. again the plastic used is cheap. my santro has better quality plastics.

New WagonR is launched here in Ahmedabad yesterday, got an Sms from one of the dealer for the launch and display car already with them, seems some front grille changes,dual tone interiors, dashboard cup holders,and two new shades are the major changes seen from the TV advertisement today, will check it at the showroom and confirm in a day.

Maruti has unveiled an updated version of its WagonR hatchback, and the refreshed car gets a long list of exterior and interior upgrades. On the outside, the grille is narrower than the current car’s and now comes with a single horizontal strip, rather than the three of before; the LXi and VXi trims get additional chrome detailing here. The bumper is also all new, with a larger air dam and redesigned fog lamp housings. The overall design of the front bumper now mimics styling seen on newer Maruti offerings, such as the Ertiga and the Swift Dzire. All these styling changes give the WagonR a more upmarket look.

The interiors have also been reworked. The dashboard now gets a dual-tone colour scheme – beige for the top half and black for the bottom. The LX and LXi get dual-colour, beige and black seats, while the top-end VXi gets all-beige upholstery. Exclusive to the top VXi variant is a fully integrated ‘Eagle Wings’ audio system with USB input.

New WagonR Prices (ex-showroom, Mumbai)

LX: Rs 3.78 lakh
LXI: Rs 4.12 lakh
LXI CNG: Rs 4.69 lakh
VXI: Rs 4.39 lakh

New WagonR Prices (ex-showroom, Delhi)

LX: Rs 3.58 lakh
LXI: Rs 3.88 lakh
LXI CNG: Rs 4.42 lakh
VXI: Rs 4.13 lakh

Maruti WagonR facelift launched | News | Autocar India

Attachments

Wagon-R looks bad IMO.Our family hates Wagon-R due to some reasons.My cousin had Wagon-R LPG 2007 Make,which had done below 50K Km and sold it in 2010 Jan before going to US.He bought Ritz after replacing Wagon-R.But,facelifted version looks below average.

Then, what about the price? Is the price hike? Can anyone tell me about the performance comparing to the previous version? I am planning to purchase this one to be used in hilly narrow road.

Then, what about the price? Is the price hike? Can anyone tell me about the performance comparing to the previous version? I am planning to purchase this one to be used in hilly narrow road.
As far as I know, No performance changes or tuning have been done. These are just cosmetic changes.
Exactly, the changes seen are just the cosmetic ones inside out, no changes in their performance, engine anything.

Top Bottom