Scoop! New Hyundai Elantra Launched in India (Full Details: Pg.3)

Re: Scoop! New Hyundai Elantra / Avante Slated for India

wow! This will be my next car. [:D] Awesome look and interiors is hot than sonata. Kudos to Hyundai. End of this year I will get this one or by next year this same time. ;)

350Z

Core Team

The day isn’t too far when Hyundai will roll out the ‘fluidic’ Elantra in India. If these images are to be believed, the testing has already begun.

Fluidic-Hyundai-Elantra-Launch-India.jpg

Hyunda-Elantra-Fluidic-India.jpg
Courtesy: Anything On Wheels

Drive Safe,
350Z

I just hope they price it right this model has all the ingredient's to be a blockbuster.

I just hope they price it right this model has all the ingredient's to be a blockbuster.
On-road top end diesel should be under 13.5L, else it may end like Sonata.

Don't think that's possible as the current Verna top-end model almost reaches 12.5L.
That is AT.
A MT verna for 13.5L will be good VFM, else I doubt people won't leave Laura & Jetta for this.

According to ACI review:
Attractive, well equipped, very refined and comfortable, Hyundai’s all-new Elantra has a lot going for it. Expected to come in at an aggressive price of between Rs 13-16 lakh, Hyundai is likely to have another strong seller on its hands.
New Hyundai Elantra review, test drive | Review | Autocar India

On-road top end diesel should be under 13.5L, else it may end like Sonata.
I guess they will start the pricing from somewhere 13-16 lac. Since the topend verna is almost 13 Lac. They can't price both the models similarly.

And i have driven the new Elantra, my cousin owns one. It's a really nice car with good amount of space and is comfortable.

350Z

Core Team

Good scoop. The launch is just around the corner. Hyundai giving out the cars for media drive to magazines.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Both the interior and exterior are very dynamic compared to it's German rivals,surely gonna find lot young customer's for this model.

I wish the diesel had more power. Considering the price of Verna and Sonata, this car will compete with the Cruze and Laura and Jetta. The Cruze is 168 bhp and this one is just 128 bhp. Hmmm, the rest of the car is great and feature list is amazing.

I wish the diesel had more power. Considering the price of Verna and Sonata, this car will compete with the Cruze and Laura and Jetta. The Cruze is 168 bhp and this one is just 128 bhp. Hmmm, the rest of the car is great and feature list is amazing.
Even i feel it should have had a little more power, but Hyundai will surely price it very competitively and this being the same Verna Engine with different tuning the cost and availability of spares should not be a problem.

I didn't like the Cruze (new) one either. Though drive-ability is good, I hate all black interiors. One of the reason why I hate swift but like dzire !!
I prefer light color, beige topping the list alongwith some wood :).
The interiors of Laura feel better than cruze, lets see whats in store for elantra.

Top Bottom