Scoop: Facelifted Endy to take on Fortuner (Pg.2)

napster

Suspended
wow!
i like the facelift and i hope they worked on the rear seats, the rear seating is worst in endeavour, not at all comfortable

Ok. Now ford started facing heat from newly launched Fortuner!

Endy has got few tints of M class. Looks good from outside.

Lets see how far is the comfort level inside Cabin!

just a facelift wont be enough. toyota's brand value & reliability is better. also, ford should work on the rear seat comfort & this also includes changing the archaic rear leaf spring suspension to coil cprings, this can cure the bumpy ride.

just a facelift wont be enough. toyota's brand value & reliability is better. also, ford should work on the rear seat comfort & this also includes changing the archaic rear leaf spring suspension to coil cprings, this can cure the bumpy ride.

absolutely RAJ, i believe this is the effect of Toyota Fortuner, endy is already not doing that great in market and now with toyota's launch this suv is surely going to face more heat.Looks better then before but much work needs to be done, specially rear seating, rear leaf sprind suspensions which makes the ride very bumpy.

napster

Suspended
tall people can never sit with ease in the rear seats, they are too compact, and if the car goes into a bumpy road, then the one i nthe back seat is dead, he'll see hell on wheels

350Z

Core Team
Seems like Ford is in love with the rear of its Endeavour, They never give it a major change like of front, Nevertheless, It still looks nice.

About the front, As someone said in our previous forum, "It looks like made by a chineese carmaker" [lol!].

350Z

Absolutely, i was never able to understand the concept from ford regarding their rear seats on endy, and even with their facelift model coming up, nothing seems to have changed in this part as well.

Yes Vijay!

ACI has already Test Driven the car & it has given a considerably good rating for the car.

And it has mentioned that rear seat is little more comfy than previous versions.

But there are no major interior changes in the car. They have taken the car for Off Roading in River Banks & New Endy has really performed well than previous ones.

The very fact that the interiors remain the same, seats (rear most torture seats too) included coupled with ancient rear leaf spring suspension set-up goes heavily against the endy/ funniest thing the vehicle which torque addict & i checked out had the centre roof lamp unit lying disconnected inside the centre console storage box was hilarious & stupid, showing the company in poor light (pun heavily included) [lol] In place of the centre roof lamp assy was the Flip down 'Nippon' LCD (for those thinking the empty space in the roof was a black hole!)

Ford is still flogging an old & weakened horse albeit with heavy dose of cosmetic surgery for front (New Head Lamps/Bumper/Grille/Bonnet/Fenders) & only restyled rear tail lamp/bumper.

Fortuner though also not without its flaws will still run away with the customers, for sure.

was expecting ford to learn from previous launches and now with quite good options available i thought ford would come out with some addorable changes, doesnt seem though.

Fortuner though also not without its flaws will still run away with the customers, for sure.
anyday my friend, its toyota and nothing beats them as far as brand value is concerned, many of us did expected fortuner to have better interiors, fly press 4wd instead of gear peak, no options on seats motors, reclining, even steering, but the results are positive and good demand of just launched car which is 20lac price, so you see toyota knows now what indian customers needs and priced it accordingly.Ford still needs to go long way like toyota as a brand value.IMO

350Z

Core Team
This facelifted Endy will be launching this week, Those bumpy leaf springs are still present there! Expect the price hike by Rs.50,000

@ toque.addict & Denom,
Where is the complete review + pics of the endy guys??
I'm eagerly waiting for it.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Top Bottom