SBBJ Bank Loan Experience.

Thread Starter #1
Seems that SBBJ bank has improVed drastically in loan servicing. My loan was disbursed in 20 minutes or so.

Had a dormant savings account with them. Just had to take all the required papers and photo. IT returns, Photo ID and address proof, PAN card copy, Quotation. Blank checks. All forms filled and approvals done full throttle by them, as well as issuance of a new check book. The only glitch was BSNL yesterday due to Internet broadband and mobiles glitch since Sunday evening.

Nothing lacking on SBBJ, Shastri Nagar, Ajmer. Are they really a Goverment PSU bank?

On the spot check issuance, Rs.785000 loan. Rate of interest 10.50% reducing and floating. No prepayment penalty, no other hidden charges. 85% OTR finance.

I was amazed. The loan manager also asked me to guide other friends to them too.

At the time of my i10 in March 2009 it had taken me more than 5-6 days of a round robin shuttling.

Re: SBBJ loan experience.

Yes, I agree. Recently been to the SBI branch near office to shift my Home loan and they showed a lot of interest. Could not go through as mutation is still pending however first time in a PSU bank that the manager noted down my contact details to call later [surprise].

Thread Starter #3
Re: SBBJ loan experience.

first time in a PSU bank that the manager noted down my contact details to call later [surprise].
yes! Agree completely. Same with me, and as I was delaying delivery (and finalising the loan), they actually called me up.

I again approached them for an Industrial term loan, a few days back. Again the same experience. Let me see if that continues till I actually take the loan too?

Top Bottom