sb-alto from Kolkata: New on TAI

Thread Starter #16
Thank you all.
Yes, I will surely share my photographs and travel experiences. I will start doing those as soon as I get past that 20 posts or something. I will also post my ownership review of my car.

@Arkin : Thank you for such a Filmy welcome. Yes I will come online whenever I get time.

But I need some quick help people. I still do not know how to quote and how to upload photos in here. Also the rules and regulations to uploading images.
I have gone through the Announcement section thoroughly though.

350Z

Core Team
But I need some quick help people. I still do not know how to quote and how to upload photos in here. Also the rules and regulations to uploading images. I have gone through the Announcement section thoroughly though.
There are not any such Rules for uploading images, except they should not be hot-linked. You can either use the built-in forum facility or upload them via Imageshack, which ever is convenient. About other features such as quote / multi-quote, You may like to check this thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thank you all.

But I need some quick help people. I still do not know how to quote and how to upload photos in here. Also the rules and regulations to uploading images.
I have gone through the Announcement section thoroughly though.
The system is very easy and user - friendly. Don't worry.
To quote text, look at the bottom right of the post you want to quote, and you will see the quote button among the icons, if not, mouse - over the icons and you will be able to figure out.

About uploading, on the bottom quick reply box, click 'Go advanced'. After you go to the go-advanced page, one of the icons on the top, ie- below "Message:", you will see this paper clip icon, click on it and you can figure out I guess. [;)]

Thread Starter #20
The system is very easy and user - friendly. Don't worry.
To quote text, look at the bottom right of the post you want to quote, and you will see the quote button among the icons, if not, mouse - over the icons and you will be able to figure out.
I guess I already figured it out. Thanks for the notification.

hey sb alto!! welcome to the automotive india and hope you are already having a great stay. looking to read more informative posts from you and also tell us in detail about your black alto! [:)]

Hello Subhadeep,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to have another Altoer on board. Have a pleasant stay here.
Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom