Saying Hie To All Machine Lovers..

Thread Starter #1
Hey [:D] everyone this is nanda from vijayawada. I am here to clarify some doubts regarding Skoda Octy1.9, thnxz to the team for this wonderful site..[clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sayin hie to all Machinez lovers...

Hello Nanda,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Feel free to open up a new thread for any query of your Skoda Octavia. In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact our team. Also go through the general know hows of the forum here. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Revs

Suspended

Welcome Nanda! Have a pleasant stay here.
Do post an ownership report of your Octy!

Revs

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Nanda. Use of SMS Lingo is not permitted on board. Please refer to the link posted by Akash. Have a pleasant stay on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello nanda, welcome to TAI. Glad that this site helps you to maintain your Octavia in good shape,so why don't you open an ownership review of the same? And do please share us more about you as well.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi I am a new member here from Delhi. I have my own Hyundai i20 car. I know it is not that big to boast about it but I love my car. I joined this forum to solve my queries which I had initially with my car. I hope people will help me out here. thanxx :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #12

Hello Nanda,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Feel free to open up a new thread for any query of your Skoda Octavia. In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact our team. Also go through the general know hows of the forum here. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.
[:)] thnxz akash cheers....

Thread Starter #13

Welcome Nanda! Have a pleasant stay here.
Do post an ownership report of your Octy!

Revs
hie revs i have to share my ownership experience on tata safari 2.2 vtt dicor im interested 2 own a octy1.9 anywyz :smile:its a gr8 pleasure for me here to meet well known people regarding machinezz...

Top Bottom