Say Hello To Deceptron!

Thread Starter #1
G'day Everyone,

I've been looking at this forum for quite a long time and finally decided to be a part of it.

I'm a Graphic Web & Interface Designer by profession. But also doing photography & gaming for couple of years.

I'm from Chennai, TN and Hoping to meet other ppl in chennai as well.

A warm welcome would be nice. :)

Oh and... the main part of story. I was the ex-owner of Alto which was only 4 months old. But now I'm a proud & happy owner of i10 Sportz Automatic, which is not even a year old yet.

So, looking forward to meet and shake hands with new people around india.

Cheers!
Roshan.

Re: Say hello, to Deceptron!

Hello Deceptron, welcome to TAI. That was a nice way of introducing yourself, appreciate it.

We have many people from Chennai and i am sure you would get a chance to meet them hopefully.

Congrats for your I10, how about sharing the ownership review on the same??

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Re: Say hello, to Deceptron!

Hello Roshan,

Welcome to TAI, Happy to another member from Chennai(Where in Chennai?). BTW, your Username is really good, even I'm also a Die hard fan of Transformers as like you[;)]

Congrats for your I10 & willing to meet you and your I10. As your are late to our forum you missed the Chennai-Banglore meet happened on last Independence day.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...e-chennai-meet-experiences-pg-19-onwards.html

Anyhow, So many meets are in progress now a days, try to be a part of it.

Once again Welcome to TAI & have a Pleasant stay here [:)]

Welcome to the forum roshan. You surely will have a gootime here. How about giving us a write of your AT i10 sports with some pics.

Jango.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Roshan. Chennai is the hotspot for the forum meets. You could catch up with fellow enthusiasts sometime soon. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom