Save Fuel by 5% to 40% (Possible Scam)

As a Mechanical Engineer, let me tell you that it has to be a scam. If one studies Possible Thermodynamic Process efficiencies, a heat engine can give max arnd 60% Thermal Efficiency, increasing it by 30% means arnd 80% efficiency!!!! [frustration] Then those guys should apply for nobel and live happily for ever with that prize money.

Last edited:
Re: Fuel Saver Device

Just like the so many other so called fuel saver devices, this seems like a yet another addition to that list. I cannot actually relate that description to practicality.

As for you buddy, you can save a lot of fuel by driving in right gears (if you seriously wish to increase your fe) and of course proper shifting practice. At least you can save an equivalent fuel compared to what this so called device claims.

Re: Fuel Saver Device

Guys just now i have seen one product in Ebay which is called"New Portable Auto Gas Shaver Socket-Fuel Economizer Save Gas & Petrol,Cogent".It claims that it will save petrol up to 25%[surprise]so my question is this product really work or anybody used this kind product so that i may also think of ordering the same.New Portable Auto Gas Shaver Socket-Fuel Economizer Save Gas & Petrol,Cogent | eBay
This product is total rubbish. If you read the description it is easy to see right away that they've use the old con technique of smearing lies onto a basic truth to make it all seem believable. But in reality, a modern car alternator is very efficient and 50% of it's purpose is to keep the flow of current constant during vehicle operation, by ways of adjusting the flow of electricity to/from the battery. Anyways, the 12V socket is part of accessory circuit, which is isolated from the ignition and timing circuits.

Futureinject - Increase your car mileage and pick-up - Is it fake or real?

http://www.futureinject.com/

This thing came up as an ad in my Chrome browser.

Disclaimer- I have no endorsement with any company...blah blah blah

I mean, can it really be true? Most of these kind of kits/systems are rated negative. It's too good to be true. I mean, with guys asking kitna deti hai all over India, manufacturers could have used this thing before.

Mods - Please move if has something more apt.

Last edited:
Its funny how large manufacturers with millions of dollars spent in the R&D fail to achieve the Fuel efficiency figures achieved with these simple modifications. /sarcasm

Top Bottom