Savana Green Bajaj Dominar (D373): Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16

vijay

Hi Vijay,
After using this bike for many days.can you please share how is the bike color ? Is it looking dull or anything?
Its still as shiney and new as it was on the delivery day.No fading or dull anywhere that i see as of now.Will share pictures once i reach home.

Hello Mr. Vijay. My heart felt congrats on your new ride, D400, which I too admire. Please write more on its performance, smoothness, gearshifts, FE on the highway, top speed with reliability factor, ABS funcitonings, etc, etc. Our riders or ride lovers would love to read that from you.

Always ride sedate and safe. Wear all safety gears.

Happy and Safe Miles
Kumar

Thread Starter #18

vijay

Hello Mr. Vijay. My heart felt congrats on your new ride, D400, which I too admire. Please write more on its performance, smoothness, gearshifts, FE on the highway, top speed with reliability factor, ABS funcitonings, etc, etc. Our riders or ride lovers would love to read that from you.

Always ride sedate and safe. Wear all safety gears.

Happy and Safe Miles
Kumar
Thankyou for your wishes and kind words Kumar, surely i will share lot more about my experience with this machine.Stuck with work load and family socials for which unable to ride much.Let me finish my second service which would be coming up soon on 4K mark and will share more detailed ownership experience.

Top Bottom