Salt Water Fuel - Myth or Future?

Thread Starter #1
Salt water has everything to make a car run. Hydrogen ,Oxygen,Sodium.

By concentrating radio waves salt water can be disintegrated into above constituent which makes a potential Fuel.Could it be alternate fuel of the future ?

Can you explain in terms of comparative figures from extraction with electric or combustion engines?

Thread Starter #4
Can you explain in terms of comparative figures from extraction with electric or combustion engines?
I just stumbled into it in internet this morning. that's all I know .

Hydrogen in water does make sense or maybe something else like more practical and cheaper fuel cell.

Whatever is on the Internet with respect to 'Fuel from Water' is purely snake oil.

Probably some day we will split water to hydrogen and oxygen efficiently for it to be a reliable power source, but definitely not in the coming few years.

Thread Starter #8
the kits are being sold on the name of HHO kits. they called it HHO instead of H2O.

its a electrolysis process, by electrolysis, H2 and O made from water, and then by a bubbler we can get H2 for fuel.

but the car doesnt run completely on H2. they mix it with AFM . thus you will get more FE .

it uses power from alternater / battery to make the electrolysis process. so its not a free energy but alteast we can use waste energy of alternator to make H2.

i am working on some tricky projects, after that my aim is to build H2 generator from SS 314 plates.
i have some designs collected from net. if anyone want it, i can mail them.

also, as per my study on this way, i felt its easy to add H2O kit on a CNG car then a Petrol one.

Top Bottom