Safari 3.0L Dicor - Ownership Report

i can't say that its alone TATA company even other company do the same and i have lot of example from many other company . you have to tell them the problem . if you have told them and they couldn't fix it then i would say its bad ASS .

Thread Starter #110
@ Mukesh That's great then! Good job by Mahindra!

@ Mastersquall Oh yes i am not blaming TATA alone , many of the A.S.S are like this!

@ RSM I hope atleast Aria is good! And yes i agree it happens everywhere and partly my negligence too!

I don think cars atleast upto C-segment come with MF batteries , so yes i think its better to check the electrolyte levels every 2 months.

Thread Starter #113
Oh and BTW the deal is sealed already for my Safari! My dad's friend has told he will take it for 4Lakhs! The Safari will be sold the day Aria comes to my home!

Thread Starter #115
Few updates

My Safari was serviced at Concorde for one last time yesterday. The car has now clocked 1,02,000 KMS so the 1,00,000KM service was due. They changed the engine oil , filters , gear box oil , crown oil , washing , vacuuming and the total bill was Rs.5600/- Next time i visit Concorde it will be with the Aria![:D]

And my dad's friend who told he will take the car 4Lakhs backed off suddenly. So put up an ad in classifieds this Sunday and quoted 3.75lakhs but the response was poor! Most people backed off as the car had clocked 1,02,000KMS.

So decided to give Safari as exchange for Aria to TATA itself. They will be coming for inspection tomorrow morning. We are not ready to sell the car below 3.75Lakhs!

Thread Starter #117
Thank you Jayadev! Well lots of problems now , will update in respective thread , am worried whether delivery date will be postponed further!

Thread Starter #118
TATA came and inspected my Safari today. I was given a shocking quote of 2.75Lakhs![frustration]. We said we will sell our car outside for a better rate! We are expecting atleast 3.5Lakhs for our car , nothing lesser than that! I called up my SE and told him delivery of Aria will get postponed if i don sell Safari for a good rate! Lets see if TATA comes up with a better quote again.

TATA came and inspected my Safari today. I was given a shocking quote of 2.75Lakhs![frustration]. We said we will sell our car outside for a better rate! We are expecting atleast 3.5Lakhs for our car , nothing lesser than that! I called up my SE and told him delivery of Aria will get postponed if i don sell Safari for a good rate! Lets see if TATA comes up with a better quote again.
The thing i expected when i read your post yesterday .

crap people - just say you are about to cancel the aria booking due to low quote of this vehicle!
but dont expect more , they will give a 20 to 30K more. that is it!

The thing i expected when i read your post yesterday .

crap people - just say you are about to cancel the aria booking due to low quote of this vehicle!
+1 to that.

dealers will modify it attach a warranty and sell it off for 4-5 lacs so they are lurking for max profit

Top Bottom