Sabastian Vettel to Star in KUNG-FU Movie

Thread Starter #1
We've gotten used to seeing Sebastian Vettel kicks some ass on the race track. After all, he is the reigning Formula One world champion twice over. But in a kung-fu movie? I've got to be kidding, right?

Infiniti – the luxury automaker that sponsors both Vettel himself and his Red Bull Racing team – announced about a month ago that the German driver would be starring alongside action star Celina Jade in a short film. Called Drive of the Dragon, it's the first in a multi-part promotional campaign being undertaken by the Japanese automaker. The flick has made its debut.

"Kung Fu Vettel: Drive of the Dragon" Short Film - YouTube

Last edited:
well its all about money! i hate when legendary people exchange their career. see in india only cricketers are doing acting and actors are getting in cricket! [surprise]

Thread Starter #3
well its all about money! i hate when legendary people exchange their career. see in india only cricketers are doing acting and actors are getting in cricket! [surprise]
Well said our country is in such a sad state that our cricketers get porsche as a gift,where as there are lot's of other athletes who cant even afford a decent 3 meals a day.

Well said our country is in such a sad state that our cricketers get porsche as a gift,where as there are lot's of other athletes who cant even afford a decent 3 meals a day.
completely agree with you guys. Remember the flick Pan Singh Tomar of Irfan Khan ?
Its a great example of the pathetic condition which the Indian Athletes were and are facing.

Thread Starter #5
Sebastian Vettel stars in R&B video

Double Formula One World Champion Sebastian Vettel is appearing in a music video with R&B star and protégé of Jay-Z, Melanie Fiona.

The Red Bull Racing driver plays a modern day James Dean character searching to find an underground location for Fiona and her band to perform.

Vettel drives a red Infiniti G37 convertible to an enormous warehouse space, powering up the lights and the sound system, and taking control of the volume. Happy with his work, Vettel's character departs the scene and is seen driving into the Manhattan sunrise.

It was shot on location in New Jersey in June when Vettel drove the proposed New Jersey F1 Circuit. The 25 year-old German driver also took the opportunity to take the R&B star on a high-speed lap of the circuit, where she got a taste of his high performance world.

Commenting on the video, Sebastian Vettel said: "It was a great experience to shoot a music video, and certainly very different to what I'm used to. But music is without question an inspiration to many and I'm very proud to have been part of this. I think the lyrics are quite fitting to what we can all do if we put our mind to it."

Melanie Fiona added: "It's not often you get the chance to be driven by an F1 World Champion and when the opportunity came up to have Seb driving me in the video I was like, yes please! This is one of my favourite songs and one that I've been wanting to put out for a while so to have him involved was great."

Sebastian Vettel stars in R&B video - Autoblog UK

Sebastian Vettel stars alongside Melanie Fiona in 'Watch me Work' - YouTube

Top Bottom