Rusting Hindustan Ambassador Transformed Into Luxurious Ride

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
This old Ambassador has been given a premium treatment by Sun Enterprises and it is now one of the best looking Ambassadors in the country.

Amby_3.jpg

The pictures of the Ambassador show how the vehicle was completely transformed. It was first stripped to the bare chassis and was painted completely. It has also received a new primer coat that will ensure longevity of the vehicle. Even the engine was taken out completely for the restoration process. The vehicle gets a lot of changes. On the outside, it gets a beautiful new paint job and new alloy wheels. Rest of the vehicle is stock and looks timeless. It looks factory-fresh.

Amby_8.jpg

Amby_5.jpg

Amby_7.jpg

Amby_1.jpg

Read:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Awesome! Captivating. The beauty is timeless.
The Metallic Bronze shade looks complete eye catcher.

I hope the Authorities Spare such beauties from being banned.

very well done. Seats , Dick are very well done.
Congratulations on choosing a project like this and getting succeeded.
Alloys seems not matching to the entire theme. Its just my point of view, Kindly dont take it in the wrong sense.

Last edited:

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
I appreciate the effort +pain invested in this project and the results achieved in restoring the car to its glory.
I do not like to put negative comments and de-motivate the person involved in this project.
But just like the roof,some thing are totally an eyesore! Have a look at the boot opening mechanism and its assembly including the struts.They are not done in good taste.They should be inconspicuous,and not so bang in the middle.They are very badly put up and look too crude. Not required at all in this classic.

Top Bottom