Royal Enfield Cafe Racer Concept

Thread Starter #1
Cafe Racer fans in India have two options. One: To buy a Royal Enfield motorcycle and then spend big money on getting a customizer to convert it into a Cafe Racer or, buy a Cafe Racer kit like the one made by Sans Inc and convert their existing rides into cafe racers, albeit a little more economically. In a year or a year and a half’s time, cafe racer enthusiasts in India will have a third and a very compelling option, of that of a factory built Royal Enfield Cafe Racer based on the UCE500 engine.

Source : ICB

Attachments

Last edited:
Guys look forward to the Delhi Auto expo.
RE has a surprise up its sleeve in this café racer segment. More surprising will be the engine on offer for this bike.

royal enfield looks???

hi everybody. recently i saw some pictures of the new royal enfield cafe racer model. i dont understand why these people are playing with the design's of this unique bike.today we can see different royal enfield models(thinder bird & classic).but among these models my favourite is electra twinspark because its combination of new and old i,e new engine technology and old solid looks.we have new alloy unit construction engine which is light weight with more power and better fuel efficiency and looks are same as old royal enfield std bullet.only mudguards are thin.but it gives better looks than the std one.i mean to say that slight design change would be acceptable.its a bike of different class with simple design but tough looks.finaly i want to say that dont make it a toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE ARE THE FIRST IMAGES OF THE PRODUCTION-SPEC 2013 ROYAL ENFIELD CAFE RACER 500/535

Images of the upcoming 2013 Royal Enfield Cafe Racer based around the UCE500(or 535) engine have now arrived onto the interweb. The motorcycle was snapped up at the recently concluded 2012 EICMA motorcycle show held at Milan, Italy. From what we’re seeing, there are a few bits of the Cafe Racer that have changed, while the overall design of the motorcycle seems very similar to what was showcased earlier this year at the 2012 Indian Auto Expo. With no high resolution images, we can’t really tell what the badging on the tappet cover of the UCE engine on the Cafe Racer reads.

Here are the first images of the production-spec 2013 Royal Enfield Cafe Racer 500/535 | IndianCarsBikes.in

Attachments

Top Bottom