Royal Enfield Bullet Modifications and Accessories

Thread Starter #1
I read that the Bullet Electra Comes with 35/35 W Halaogen lamps where as the Classic 350 comes with 60/55 W Halogen Headlamps but the electrical system 12V-DC, Battery 12V, 14Ah are the same. So I beileve a 60/55W headlamp upgrade won't be straining on the Battery

Couple of options from my end
Option 1
I think the Holder of Electra is not H4 (P43t) type so a direct fitment of Philips xtreme vision is not possible, moreover We might as well have to make modifications to Headlight Dome along with acomodating a P43t type holder to upgrade to Philips xtreme vision
Option 2
Fixing a 60/55W Halogen light which is accomodative in the default holder (not sure of the type) and as well gets itself aligned in the original dome setup itself

Let me know some Halaogen models in accordance to Option 2.
What could be the difference in headlight outputs between the options[confused]

Thread Starter #2
Royal Enfield Bullet Tyres - Why Not Round Profile?

Why does all the Enfield Bullet but for Classic series have a rect profile tyres, Since now a days bullets are use to a good level in city, will not a round profile tyre improvise on city driving [confused]

350Z

Core Team
Note: Threads Merged. Let us keep this as single thread to discuss about Bullet Modifications henceforth.

Drive Safe,
350Z

you can get HeadLight from minda (new model Electra type)

here is attached pic of that. it will be easily available on any shop with price of 500~ or so.
and add halonix halogen bulb of 90~ rs, it will be very good.

Thread Starter #6
you can get HeadLight from minda (new model Electra type)

here is attached pic of that. it will be easily available on any shop with price of 500~ or so.
and add halonix halogen bulb of 90~ rs, it will be very good.

How will it increase my wattage

Here's a something which you can checkout to replace Royal incandescent bulbs to Leds
Just search 'bull-leds' in ebay.in
Also do visit facebook page
facebook(dot)com/BullLeds or mail us at bull.leds@gmail.com
I checked ebay, and it was not reflecting things for Head Lights, LED is a nice source for other support lightings, suggest me something for Headlights

Top Bottom