Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Enduro

Thread Starter #1

Design guru Oberdan Bezzi has come up with an original idea for a new Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Enduro. He claims the bike looks traditional but is also fashionable and stands for an everyday enduro motorcycle that offers good mileage and requires little maintenance. That is because it is powered by only a single-cylinder engine, which must be as reliable as back in the 1970s.

We have to admit that we are drawn by the idea of reviving the old Royal Enfield scrambler, especially if we’re offered the chance to test the beautiful piece of British motoring where it really belongs – off the road.

Source : topspeed.com

350Z

Core Team
What a Bullet, Its one of it kind.
Looks like cross breeded with a Dirt Bike, But as Neil said, Too heavy to act like one.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Anyone noticed the exhaust? Nicely placed. Just looks like a dirt bike. Nice color scheme too. A strict no for most people in India as they have to haul their wives around. [lol!]

I didn't like this.

Dirt bikes are very slim & lean. It has a macho looks.

But Bullet has mesed it with this design. (Personal Opinion)

But Bullet has mesed it with this design. (Personal Opinion)
Bullet has not designed this, Its made seperatly by a designer..
Anyone noticed the exhaust? Nicely placed. Just looks like a dirt bike. Nice color scheme too. A strict no for most people in India as they have to haul their wives around. [lol!]
Yeah, Its placed in a nice position!

I didn't like this [frustration]Bullets are not made for this kind of jobs ! I would prefer it to keep the classic look. I like all the models from 350 Standard to the new classics. But not this one for sure.

Top Bottom