Route Query: Navi Mumbai To Sangmeshwar

Thread Starter #1
Hi All Greetings !
I am planning to go to Sangmeshwar from Navi Mumbai on 27th Aug 2017. Please suggest the best route available, I've heard that the Mumbai - Goa road is not in a good shape, any other alternative is welcome !
Cheers !

Hi All Greetings !
I am planning to go to Sangmeshwar from Navi Mumbai on 27th Aug 2017. Please suggest the best route available, I've heard that the Mumbai - Goa road is not in a good shape, any other alternative is welcome !
Cheers !
Have you done this trip? Can you update the forum with current road condition please?

Thread Starter #3
Yes I did this route and came back yesterday, and the conclusion is as follows:-
Avoid the route via Pali-kolad - Mangaon - Mahad - chiplun if possible, cause there where a lot of diversions and the road is not in the best of shape.
The best route to take ( if you are Ok with the extra 90 odd Kms and Toll) is Mumbai -pune via expressway - then -Satara - Umbraj-(take karad -chiplun road) then to chiplun and then Sangmeshwar . The road here is very good except some small patches traffic is nominal/managable and the roads are wide and driving stressfree. It took me 8 hrs 30 mins with breaks for lunch and tea to cover this stretch of 400 odd KMs !

Top Bottom