Rock & Roll Traveller

Thread Starter #1
hi everyone. this is bhaskar narayan from south of kolkata. travelling is an intense passion of mine. along with reading books and rock & roll, blues and jazz music. hope ito find like minded people out here

350Z

Core Team
hi everyone. this is bhaskar narayan from south of kolkata. travelling is an intense passion of mine. along with reading books and rock & roll, blues and jazz music. hope ito find like minded people out here
Hi Narayan. You're heartily welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see the Kolkata Gang building up strong on our forum. How's the Indica serving?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
thanx a ton for welcoming me. the indica is an average car. interior space is pretty good. speed and acceleration is average. mileage is satisfactory. have done couple of long trips in that car. otherwise the car is quite powerful and reliable

Welcome to TAI Narayan.Looking forward to see your travelogues and like minded books that you read.
Indica is surely a workhorse from tata motors which had served me for 8 long years faithfully now parted.
Enjoy your stay.

Hello Narayan,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. I am really eager to read about your travels. Make sure you share a couple of travelogues with us.
Have a rocking stay aboard.

Cheers!

Top Bottom