Road trip to Chitradurga Fort and Vani Vilas Sagar Dam

The fort is maintained by archaelogical dept. Really maintained clean and neat. You are right, ancient architecture always amuses us! Khudos to our older generations. Do post pics of your visit.

Yes, i'll post it soon.

Actually, i forgot to take the camera from home to chennai. so i'm unable to post the pics.

Road NH 4 from the pictures seems to be fantastic. Alto is a great small vehicle will never let u down. Since with my previous car Alto, I had travelled up to LEH and Spiti Valley ( Starting station was Chandigarh) and never felt any problem at all.

Wind mills in the pictures are of Company I am working with. Enercon India, They have a huge wind Farm at Chitra Durga.

Thread Starter #18
Since with my previous car Alto, I had travelled up to LEH and Spiti Valley ( Starting station was Chandigarh) and never felt any problem at all.

Wind mills in the pictures are of Company I am working with. Enercon India, They have a huge wind Farm at Chitra Durga.
Good to know that you work for Enercon. Yeah, Chitradurga is famous for windmills and there are plenty of those.

Wow !! felt good hearing about Alto's performance in tough terrains [thumbsup]

Top Bottom