Ritz Genus - Special Edition

Yet another Special Edition from the Stable Maruti Suzuki. I am not sure whats cooking up at Maruti, cars after car are rolling out with a Special Edition Tag. Heard about the Swift special edition, now the Ritz, and not sure which all old models have been rolled out earlier. [frustration]
One thing is sure , Maruti has got a new and clever Strategy to keep their sales charts Hot in this tough competition with limited productions of these cars.

Yet another Special Edition from the Stable Maruti Suzuki. I am not sure whats cooking up at Maruti, cars after car are rolling out with a Special Edition Tag. Heard about the Swift special edition, now the Ritz, and not sure which all old models have been rolled out earlier. [frustration]
One thing is sure , Maruti has got a new and clever Strategy to keep their sales charts Hot in this tough competition with limited productions of these cars.
Hey you missed the SX4 Royalle Edition!

Hey you missed the SX4 Royalle Edition!
Oh yeah, exactly.[:)]
Keep going Maruti. At least they offer some Quality bits in their special edition cars..[lol] All I am waiting is for the fully refreshed New Swift which is due for launch around Diwali 2k10 and I am having a lot more expectations from it. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Maruti-Suzuki sure has it's pulse on the vast Indian middle classes and no wonder they're #1.They offer mediocre products at lower pricing and/or dress them up with gaudy paint , crass and tasteless trim and make a killing profitwise. Just look at our cities, buildings and roads and you will see the deep void of aesthetics in our psyche. The sale success of the Alto is proof of the same in automobiles.

for that much price. features are okay to make it look different from other Ritz'es. but i dont like that fake carbon fiber like stickers. only simple graphics will look good maybe.

Top Bottom