RIP Steve Jobs - Co-Founder of Apple

I don't really understand the hype behind his death. Just like the hype about Apple products. In fact I'm quite sick about the media only focussing on him. He was no social worker. True he did launch some good products. But so did many others. Apple products are sold at reasonable prices wheareas we are ripped off in India. He made his money and didn't leave us a single penny in his will. So why show fake grief at his death. No one talks about how crappy iTunes is, how he uses restrictive practices to bind you down when you buy an Apple product, how he treats his employees. Apple is more like a secret society.
RIP Steve Jobs... You really RIPped us off!
I have an Apple PC in home but I dont use it just because my work platform is different. But the way it is built, the price tag,quality ,function and ergonomics if anything out of it concerns with Steve Jobs then I salute him.!!

It is a mediocre attitude always to rely on freebies and run off the mill goods, like the way in India software piracy,movies,music,technical Know hows and what not is being stolen and gimmicked .

what we Indian's are being ripped off is in real estate,political agendas etc ,this must be well understood by us Indians.

If we do not reward very well those whom do hard work in innovative fields like IT proffessionals,entertainment,research , etc then this world would be too boring over flooded with cheap chinese and look alike everywhere.

Apple set a benchmark in PC standards ,and left other PC manufacturers in sarcastic situation . windows is cheap so it is common and everywhere, but the issues one would face in windows cannot even be imagined by a Mac user.

World lost A great man - One OF the greatest man in IT - He changed our way of life -salute Him, will miss you.

OT Source TOI :

Steve Jobs' car| Zigwheels.com

Recently deceased Apple Inc CEO Steve Jobs drove a 2008 Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG. While the car he drove is not very rare or insanely expensive it was probably the only civilian car in the world that did not sport a number plate.

Steve Jobs was a revolutionist, a visionary, a genius, a marketing wizard and so much more. Befitting this extraordinary man was his car. Jobs drove a Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG which was one of the most powerful cars on the road at its time. The SL55 AMG came with a supercharged 5.5 litre V8 engine that generated 510 bhp. The car has a limited top speed of 250 km/h and is capable of sprinting from 0-100 km/h in 4.5 seconds, that’s fast today!

However, the most interesting part about the car was that Steve Jobs’ car did not have any licence plates at the front or at the back, Jobs claimed that his number plates got stolen every time he replaced them. In place of number plates he was allowed to have a small bar code. Rumour has it that it was nothing but the vehicle’s VIN number. We probably will never know.

Attachments

Every big man has something wrong hidden somewhere. NO ONE on this planet is perfect. Not even our mythological heroes. Having said that, it does not and can not take away what this guy achieved. Yes they were all industry minded innovations and strategies, but his style of thinking, his immense mental strength, his indomitable spirit has ignited many minds alike, ranging from simple man to contemporaries like Sergey Bin, Mark, Bill etc. He was a true American, grew up to true American capitalism and served under the same perception. Innovate and support.

My humble regards to the greatest rockstar of our generation. Hats off!

Top Bottom