Riding a "Pre-Loved" 100 Horses - Fiesta 1.6 SXi

350Z

Core Team
Suspension bushes, stabiliser link rods, tie rod, lower arm ball joint were replaced. Now the vehicle glides butter smooth.
Can you please post the total break-up cost of servicing and repairs? I hope the car is now fine.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #32
Can you please post the total break-up cost of servicing and repairs? I hope the car is now fine.
Sure. But not now (I'm in Bangkok airport now)
Even I haven't got the bills yet.
Chennai ford quoted close to 35k for this service. Got the car serviced by BOSCH authorised serviced centre. Total bill was around 20k

350Z

Core Team
Today I removed the battery to get it charged. After connecting head unit is asking for CODE. Where can I get it from? I don't have the user manual or any other document that came with the car (unfortunately the previous owner doesn't have them)
The dealer should write the Key Code in the space provided on it's first page. Mine doesn't has it though. I will contact them as soon as possible to avoid hassles in future.
Fiesta’s stereo key code is mentioned on a barcode label which is pasted on inner edge of the RHS corner of the glove box. The last digits (after a space) is the code.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #34
^^^
Thanks for the information dude.
Forgot to update this thread, issue is solved (code is written inside the Glove box with marker, may be by dealer or the previous owner)

Top Bottom