Riddhi Ford (New Delhi) Rocks – Experience Review

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Riddhi Ford is new dealership of Ford in Delhi and I feel contented to inform that they are doing an incredible job here. I have a positive experience while buying a New Ford Fiesta Classic and their professional approach has played a really critical role to seal the deal with them. The welcome was so courteous as soon as I entered inside the showroom. Our sales person Mr. Pradeep immediately attended even though he was already quite busy with deliveries and other customers as the festive season was going on (Year-end), thus, showroom was jam-packed with buyers but I was impressed with personal approach. Since it was late evening, the showroom was officially closed in sometime and rest of the staff were packing up but the only people who were still keenly attending me were Mr. Pradeep, Mr. Arjun (SE of New Fiesta) and Sandeep (Intern) who also accompanied later on during a test drive.

Now, I could peacefully check the car inside out while he was explaining about the features etc. and clarified about other formalities. These three people have been helpful throughout the process and still do whenever I visit the dealership. In fact, by now I’m familiar with almost the complete showroom staff. Mr.Pradeep assured that even though the car is kept for display in the showroom, he’s taking care of her well so that people do not unnecessarily experiment with it. They were also courteous enough and told that I can take the car even right now if I wish (even before the paperwork completes) but the formal date of delivery was finalized as 8th January 2012 and process carried on truly butter smooth. At the time when I went to PDI along with The Automotive India’s PDI checklist, sales executive cooperated and cleared a few small suspicions. Meanwhile the date of car’s delivery was approaching near, thanks to our forum; I read the government’s notice for dealerships which are duping additional amount on the name of “logistic charges”. I was always felt something fishy about this amount added to on-road sum and this piece of news only supported it further. Next day, I payed a visit to the Riddhi Ford with cut out of this news, after some nitpick, they agreed to refund this amount.

On D-Day I reached at noon – Quite expectedly, the delivery was delayed due to the various formalities which had to be finished first and the car was handed over only in the evening. Showroom staff assembled outside for the ceremony, their woman sales executive performed a puja and finally the keys were handed over along with a pack of chocolates and a beautiful flower’s bouquet. I sincerely hope that the experience with Riddhi Ford and Fiesta continues to remain pleasant like those fresh flowers, forever. On the other hand, my only concern with them was about the registration which they delayed up to two weeks. But all said and done, Riddhi Ford is overall doing a good job and that’s how one should be considering the tough competition out there in market where buyers are spoiled with choices.

- Dealership Environment:

- Customer Treatment:

- Range of Vehicles on Display:

- Availability of Vehicles:

- Overall Experience:

Showroom address:
B-1/F-8, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate
Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110044
Phone: 011-29948742; 48411111

PS: Here’s the ownership review of Ford Fiesta Classic: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ssic-1-6-sxi-ownership-review.html#post129418

Riddhi Ford sales executive performing the puja.

Mr.Pradeep standing next to the Fiesta after delivering the car.

Fiesta meets and follows her buddy – Maruti 800, while driving back home.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Am not, convinced with the above review. heard that they use their new cars in test drive than delver it to the customers. is it true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
Am not, convinced with the above review. heard that they use their new cars in test drive than delver it to the customers. is it true.
Riddhi Ford is a new dealer so I do not expect them to be involved in such malpractices. Though it always pays off to be cautious enough when buying a car from any dealership. As far as the matter of selling test drive cars is concerned, I recall an instance when a sales person told to me in some reference that someone purchased Fiesta 2011 Test Drive Car from them at price of a used car but then this was totally from the buyers own choice and he was no way deceived.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Riddhi Ford (New Delhi) Rocks – Experience Review

that ok, drive safe, but still its matter of concern, un-ethical practices increasing day by day. :)

big boss

dear 350 z,
after going through yours message i am shocked that i had break the rule, sorry if i did. but this is a public podium where i can share my ideas and beliefs which does not harms any one sentiments. sir, i had told so, because i knew at least 3 of the people who were sold out test drive car by RIDDHI FORD and business principal knew it quite well. i don't want to take those names but if you dont belief, ask dealership directly.

and i request you to please block my membership, because i am not getting the way on your web site.

thanks
BIG BOSS

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team

after going through yours message i am shocked that i had break the rule, sorry if i did. but this is a public podium where i can share my ideas and beliefs which does not harms any one sentiments. sir, i had told so, because i knew at least 3 of the people who were sold out test drive car by RIDDHI FORD and business principal knew it quite well. i don't want to take those names but if you dont belief, ask dealership directly.
The edit note is not in context to your message at all and I respect your views. Just that, Using SMS slang is not permitted as per forum policies due to which the post was edited.

Drive Safe,
350Z

dear 350 z,
after going through yours message i am shocked that i had break the rule, sorry if i did.
The edit note is not in context to your message at all and I respect your views. Just that, Using SMS slang is not permitted as per forum policies due to which the post was edited.

Drive Safe,
350Z
To add to what 350Z has said, I request you big boss, to use sentence case while typing. Makes it easier for us to read.

Riddhi Ford is a good dealership. my experience was very good and i suggest this dealership to all my known people for new ford cars.

Victimised and traumatised by RIDDHI FORD - RIDDHI-culous

On 15th July’ 2013 I had booked Ford Ecosport Trend Model (Diesel Variant, Chill Metallic Color) at Riddhi Ford, Mathura Road, New Delhi and I was promised by number of sales people of Riddhi Ford – Rohtas, Amit Ahuja & Nitin, that I’ll definitely get the delivery within 3 months, i.e. maximum by 15th Oct’ 2013.

I had mentioned to them that I need the car to be used in upcoming family functions starting 25th Oct which was the only reason for me to book a new car, and even after knowing this I was assured again and again by Riddhi Ford that I need not worry as I’ll get the delivery well within 3 months of booking.

It’s been over 3 months and Riddhi Ford has failed to deliver the car on time, as committed & promised. I have met and requested everybody numerous times at Riddhi Ford, even the Manager - Nikhil, however they are not giving any confirmed date or month when the car will be delivered. The only reason I had booked the car from Ford & its Dealer was that I’ll get the delivery in/on time (within 3 months).

As per the procedure, I have also filed complaint with Ford Customer Service (Complaint # 800044454) on 15th October’ 13 and have spoken to Ms. Shyamala several times, but she has also expressed her inability to help due to poor & non response from Riddhi Ford.

Further, I had booked the car on ex-showroom price of INR 7, 60, 990 applicable as on 15th July’ 2013 but now Ford has increased the price to INR 7, 91, 790 (i.e more than 4% ) effective 1st Sep’ 13. Ford and the dealer should have protected and honoured the earlier bookings (i.e. before 1st Sep’13) and delivered the car as per applicable prices on the date of booking.

The prices of ONLY Ford Ecosport have been increased by Riddhi Ford, not on the other cars as they have seen the opportunity to capitalise on customers’ money, trust & time.

I also believe that the delay in delivery is maybe because many of the dealers are selling the car(s) on receipt of black/extra/premium money (money received in cash without receipt) for an earlier delivery. Basically they are delivering the cars booked by us to such people causing the delay in delivery to us, and capitalising on opportunity to earn interest on our booking amounts.

Also, Riddhi Ford has been pressurising me to buy the car Insurance from them only, else they’ll not deliver the car; and I know they are charging much higher insurance amount compared to market price – an another opportunity for them to capitalise.

I request an immediate action - the Dealer should be penalised, fined and its dealership should be cancelled for money laundering against false promises and commitments.

Requested actions to protect such companies & dealer’s unethical practices:

• Riddhi Ford should be fined and penalised for false commitment – The car should be given IMMEDIATELY to me on the earlier booked Ex-Showroom price of INR 7, 60, 990 instead of INR 7, 91, 790. Also they should pay 1% per day delay charges of the total cost of the car every day delay in delivery post 3 months of commitment, just like builders pay to their customers if they delay the possession.

• Delivery of the car should be given to the customers waiting for their delivery and suffering just like me - as per first booked preference in order and on the rate applicable on the date of booking.

• Dealership of Riddhi Ford should be cancelled, and immediate action should be taken.

Car booking details:
Car : Ford Ecosport, Chill Metallic Color, Trend Model, Diesel variant
Booking Receipt No : 1311
Date of Booking : 15th July’ 13
File Number : 780

Thanks and regards

Mayank Khanna
New Delhi.

Top Bottom