Revving Up...

Thread Starter #1
we revv the engine after reaching a spot to make the announcement of our arrival. same goes for me.

A warm Hi to everyone. this is Ikram From Pune.
A simple petrol head who believes in safety with fun.
I drive a 2001 Baleno, ride a Pulsar 220 ( Limited ed) and also a 26 year old Vespa Scooter.

I believe in enjoying my rides and not abusing them.

Having worked for BMW, VW, and Mahindra i have grown and evolved amongst automobiles.

Will love to share my insights, tips and network information for assisting every member of this forum.[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Ikram.

Do share your ownership review for the Baleno. One of the best sedans.

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

Hello Ikram, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours and you have two hot rides with you there.We wish to see those ownership reviews.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Warm Welcome to TAI Ikram.
Look forward to your active partipication in the forum and your network information can help us a lot.
Have a nice stay at TAI.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
we revv the engine after reaching a spot to make the announcement of our arrival. same goes for me. Will love to share my insights, tips and network information for assisting every member of this forum.
That’s a sweet introduction. Welcome to The Automotive India, Ikram. Do consider sharing a review of Baleno with some snaps. I still admire this car as much as I did a decade back. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom