Reviving An Old Beast - Mahindra MM550

ladies and gentlemen, one of the monsters is almost ready stay tunes for pics..!!!

@freakdude : be ready u are getting a test drive real soon..!!! :D

[clap]

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! So where are the pictures for poor souls like us who’re not getting a drive? :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

just have this on pic with me right now. still needs lots of asthetic work.
soft top interiors etc. but, she really makes me fall in love at first sight!!! [:D]

roll bars, windscreen, interiors, the list is looonngggg!!!!
almost changed evry single nut and bolt on this baby!!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Fantastic choice of colour. Heartiest congratulations. I can now well imagine how the final outcome will be like.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am fond of restoration projects and this one has also made me sit and quietly read the whole thread.
Congrats for the project(because I think that even starting such project is also an achievement),just keep us updated daily.

OT:What's the exact address of the workshop,maybe I too visit the place while on any of my trips to Delhi or Jaipur?

Hi Freakdude,

hey i was nice to see the starting pics of the chasis of the MM550.first question where did you find that, hey i am too looking for one, and i want to build a fully costomise of my own. and i mean while i am looking forward to see the new post on the new evolution of this jeep.[:)]

it will be great to see and read the each step of the work , if you can post with pics.

thanks.

Top Bottom