Reviving An Old Beast - Mahindra MM550

350Z

Core Team
@350Z thanx sir, will finally be able to upload those pics!! :D

@jalex : dude, the mm550 is a raw offroading machine, capable of doing practically anything u want it to do.. and to tame this raw machine, we plan to put an AC and maybe even a power steering on it!! :)

@jalex : dude, the mm550 is a raw offroading machine, capable of doing practically anything u want it to do.. and to tame this raw machine, we plan to put an AC and maybe even a power steering on it!! :)
Are u restoring this MM550 ?

Thread Starter #22
yes shark_fin , i am restoring these jeeps.. and one of them would be readu in another 7-10 days..[clap][cheers]
I thought these were being restored by the Auto Engineers owners as they said it when I visited their workshop.

freakdude.

I know its capabilities well, I learned to drive in a CJ on dirt roads as well.[:D]

@ freakdude : sirji its aditya this side!!! [clap]
how are u?

cj is the smaller cousin of the mm550, u have to see the mm to appreciate its tru size n capabilities!!

Thread Starter #25
Aditya it's not fare buddy. You sighned up and didnt tell me. I am fine and welcome to TAI.

Guys, now since Adi is a member now so we can be rest assured of constant updates on the progress and lots of pics.

freakdude.

hey jeep lovers..
i'm having sum trouble uploading the latest pics..

please check them out on
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

hope u like them...

need suggestions for paint color for both jeeps.. please help!!!

and yaa, all those from or around noida are most welcome to come and see the jeeps in person!!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #27
Aditya, the jeep has came out really well buddy. For colors try dull silver-gray or Red.

freakdude.

Hey that's an interesting project on restoring these two beasts of beauty and i really appreciate such owners from my heart(Wish having one but you know parents wont let us[sad])
The MM550(hope its the green army one) looks good in dull silver as freakdude says and with black soft top it sure looks like the Thar i feel,Esle dark red will also be good.
If you don't mind can you explain the cost incurred?

350Z

Core Team
Good job. I think Black Jeep with Red interiors (upholstery) will look chic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom