Reviews of After Sales Centers in Your City

Thread Starter #1
I hope this will be a good topic to discuss about the dealers and there service towards us and also to our cars.

I hope about 90% of you hate your sc , add me in hate list.
Sc make us mad.[frustration]
I hope many will be having a bad experience with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #4
Share some stupid answers given by them.

I have lots of it.
best one is 'your alloys have bend, you need to replace them.'

Alloys do break or crack , but no bending.

One more example.
Whatever complaint we tell them about a car X. Their answer would be, "Sir this problem is there with every car X"[frustration]

My friend went to a maruti dealer to get the swift ZXi, he wanted the ZXi as he was keen on ABS. but the sales-woman was interested to sell the VXi, for obvious reasons. my friend stated that he wants the ZXi as it has ABS. the lady commented "sir, thoda bahut ABS to har gaadi main hota hain!" translation- "sir, a little bit of ABS is there in every car!"

Arun

Suspended
My friend went to a maruti dealer to get the swift ZXi, he wanted the ZXi as he was keen on ABS. but the sales-woman was interested to sell the VXi, for obvious reasons. my friend stated that he wants the ZXi as it has ABS. the lady commented "sir, thoda bahut ABS to har gaadi main hota hain!" translation- "sir, a little bit of ABS is there in every car!"
That is why you don't go to a female sales person.She might even convince you to buy the pink colour!! [lol!]

actually no such stupid or irresponisible answers at the MASS in my locality. guys there talk politely and attend to the customers needs whole heartedly. no black marks till date. really a commendable job that they carry out.
need to mention the MASS's name her with the mods permission
Shruti Motors,davangere

That is why you don't go to a female sales person.She might even convince you to buy the pink colour!! [lol!]

ha ha ha very true, totally agree.
I was taken aback when a tata dealers sales person told me about new vista's quadrajet engine, sir its same maruti's diesel engine of swift and i had to tell him its not from maruti but from fiat's multijet engine.

Thread Starter #10
I was taken aback when a tata dealers sales person told me about new vista's quadrajet engine, sir its same maruti's diesel engine of swift and i had to tell him its not from maruti but from fiat's multijet engine.
Yes thats true. Last week when i went to book a vista for my aunt they said the same.
Its fast as swift and spacious and much more comfort than swift.

But we booked tdi terra.

That sales person may not be knowing that. And some do know that. But some customers dont know that maruti swift's engine is from Fiat. So it's better to say its swift's engine to those people. Then only they'll understand it good one.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Mechs at ASS are freshers working for pittance learning their work on our cars.

I lost my battery just because one of those idiots forgot to tighten the positive terminal. Loose contact caused improper charging killing 2 cells. Still they could not rectify the problem after 7-8 visits to/by ASS.

First, they killed the battery during 2nd or 3rd service. One fine night I was returning home and when I switched ON AC, headlamps dimmed and car was about to stall, but luckily I switched off and car started again in the momentum. Next morning it started at first crank and I didn't took it seriously.

Second time I was listening music with car parked in front a shop. Within 2 minutes player stopped and all electricals down. Had to call the roadside assitance. They jump started the car and charge 150 bucks without bill.

Third time, I was parked in front of another shop. This time 2-3 songs and battery out. Again roadside assistance. 110 bucks. No bill, but took my signature.

Fourth time, almost midnight and I was to drop my cousin to railway station. Cranked the car and it's dead. borrowed friend's car and dropped her. Removed the battery and charged myself. Checked specific gravity, two cells had low values. Fitted back. NO probs for a week.

Fifth time, cousin drove herself to the temple. Parked with park lights ON. Returned to see dim light. My brother and friend took them home in an Omni and again roadside assitance. 100 bucks gone.

Next morning dad asked me why calling them again and again. Asked me to try some local electrical mechs. He checked and said it's dead.

Took the car to the ASS. They checked and returned the car stating no probs with the car electical. Only the battery is low. They charged it and put it back. Charged 150 labor and 60 charging.

I was returning home and stopped to buy milk just a km from home. Dead again[frustration]. I called the service advisor. He said he'll send some guys to check it. Then the dame dumbo roadside people came and jump started. Didn't charge [bucks] this time.

Very next day cousing took the car for a spin and returned. That evening it refused to start. Called advisor. ASS people came and took the car.

Kept the car for two days saying thorough electrical checkup. Advisor called and said prob is with your headunit and you gotta change it. He said he 'll connect the player with a switch and I should switch it on only when the car is running and should switch it off when car is off [confused]. CHarged 150 labor charge.

Followed that no problems for two days. They called for feedback and I said no problem now and they closed the case.

I took the car to the Kenwood Service Center and explaiend the service guy. He said the player won't work if their is internal short circuit. He offered to fit another unit to check whether that is the problem. Returned satisfied with his reply.

Decided no player for a week. Within two days battery out. Took it out and charged myself. Took it to local electrical guy. He checked specific value and officially declared the battery is dead.

Connected it to inverter and it can't drive a 21 inch TV for 30 minutes.

Went to Amaron guy. He said OEM battery is out of warranty. Replaced the OEM unit with Amaron Flo 44 amp battery [4 year warranty].

No probs after that.

THen I inquired with my cousin working in Tata ASS [now in FORCE-MAN]. He said some common fraud practice there in ASS.

1. They'll never recharge your battery. They'll just topup the cells with preprepared electrolyte solution. Dilute depending on spec gravity.

2. Don't change oil. Mostly drain half or till the filter is changed. [Confirmed by Hyundai mech]

3. They never replace brake fluid. Just topup after emptying the reservoir by soaking with cotton waste.

4. ONly refill reservoir. Don't take the pain of emptying the radiator.

These practices are still going on in MUL, HYundai and Tata delaerships here. Fiat section don't allow these. They are quality concerned.

Hyundai people here once hired Sonata that was supposed to be delivered in a week to a wedding party which met with accident. They changed the front left panel, headlamp, and dented the bumper and sold to the customer.

My cousin bro's friend work as advisor at one ASS who deals with Skoda, Mitsubishi, HM, Honda two wheelers [I booked my Dio there] and PAL. THere they used a piece of rope [not even new one[evil]] to tie up silencer of amby which was in to replace the silencer clamp. They also squeezed in a tyre piece between the rear suspension arms instead of replacing the suspension bush. They are charging the customers for original parts.

Last one. My best buddy got one 4-year-old Unicorn with 40k km on odo. He rode it for more than 5k without changing oil and the engine sounded like old CD100. Honda ASS said engine is in real bad shape and needs overhaul. Also needed sprocket, chain, fork oil, brake pad, replacement. They quoted 17k for the job. No money so didn't give it there. After 2-3 months sprocket was out and we took it to my dad's cousin's unauthorized Honda workshop. He did the entire work plus replacing all indicators and some panels [almost 1k] and total amount was 4.2k. Only prob with engine was some scratch in the rocker arm bearing.

ASS is making lotto money from unsuspecting customers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom