Review of SX4 Green VXi (CNG) Company Fitted

Thread Starter #76
Hi. mine is a factory fitted cng kit. Purchased it in early 2013. One information was left out, my car has only run 1600 kms till date, maybe its coz of this? Will it give better averages once it runs for say 3k-4k km considering all other users post data after their car's have run 20k KM :P

Also wanted a clarification - when the car is run for the first time during the day it is started on petrol and i let it switch to CNG in its normal course, after which due to any stoppage during the day, i forcefully switch it to CNG by accelerating. Is it right? i used to do it to save on petrol costs since initially it was giving super pathetic averages.

Also if suppose due to any reason the petrol gets over, will the car normally start and run only on cng or it wont start and run at all?
Hey Vinay,

Your mileage should improve, i suppose you are done with ur first servive talk to the advisor about the mileage.

U dont need to force the car too hard to come to the cng mode, it will if your car is in a specific HEAT or RPM the car will auto come to CNG mode.

With regards to starting your car on CNG only not advised for too long period only for emergency.

Swicth off your ignation, then turn it on, then press the CNG Button for about 10 to 20 sec the car will get into CNG mode.

Would be happy if you can post a few of your car pics. Sorry if you have already done this.

Milage of sx4 in petrol and cng

Hello friends,

please tell me and suggest. i am purchase sx4 zxi 2008 model. run up to 1 lack km. and condition is perfect. then which cng is best conventional or sequential and what the actual average of sx4 in petrol.

the users can suggest and satisfy my query perfectly

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #78
Re: Milage of sx4 in petrol and cng

Hello friends,

please tell me and suggest. i am purchase sx4 zxi 2008 model. run up to 1 lack km. and condition is perfect. then which cng is best conventional or sequential and what the actual average of sx4 in petrol.

the users can suggest and satisfy my query perfectly
Sorry aakashjainjmm for the delay in my response.

Well the mileage depends in the city(Mumbai) it should offer you somewhere between 12 to 10 with ac on

and on the highway it should be doing good with 14 to 15.

The factor always depends upon your driving condition etc. But bro trust me its a good car to go for with old interiors which you may upgrade to your choice.

Top Bottom