Review of SX4 Green VXi (CNG) Company Fitted

Thread Starter #31
What is the consistent mileage you are getting in Bombay ? I have decided somewhat that if I don't like the ecosport or safari strome I might buy this .
And by any chance to you live in chembur or close buy ?
Hi raja

I get a constant mileage of 16 to 18 depends on the cng in city driving that is sakinaka, and towards town.

Yeap i am from chembur area, are you from chembur by anychance. get in touch will be pleasure meeting u.

Hi raja

I get a constant mileage of 16 to 18 depends on the cng in city driving that is sakinaka, and towards town.

Yeap i am from chembur area, are you from chembur by anychance. get in touch will be pleasure meeting u.
Yes I live in chembur ,ghatla village road what about you ? I asked you because the dealerships you mentioned were all in chembur so thought maybe I ask if you stay close by .
Of course if its possible for you just let me know will be indeed pleasure to meet you man .
Excellent mileage you are getting man iam damn impressed .[clap]

Thread Starter #33
Yes I live in chembur ,ghatla village road what about you ? I asked you because the dealerships you mentioned were all in chembur so thought maybe I ask if you stay close by .
Of course if its possible for you just let me know will be indeed pleasure to meet you man .
Excellent mileage you are getting man iam damn impressed .[clap]
Coool, my office is just next to R.K Studio P.M me yoru no will get in touch with you and to stay i am in Deonar Baugh.

I guess this is the std mileage for a CNG based sx4 though maruti claims to be 21 etc but sorry you get close to 17 atleast and also depends on yoru driving my drivings are mostly in most crowded places in mumbai.

I have taken the car now to goa etc and i am happy with the package.

Do get in touch...

Thread Starter #35
hi, how many kms u get on tank full of cng, and what is the petrol tank size in sx4 green.
Welcome coolbud to TAI.

For CNG it depends on teh gas that has gone inside for eg:

I fill 9 Kg of gas at pressure 210 that means i have got a good amount of gas.

In city the car can then go for 155 t0 160 KM without any issue.

On Highway if you drive the car between 80/90 : 180 to 190 KM
if you push ur right foot which we all do : 170 to 160 KM

The petrol tank of SX4 is 50 Lts [clap]

Have any further queries do get back to me i would be happy to help you further.

Thread Starter #36
Had a bad day yesterday.

While i was waiting in the que at the sion bridge to climb a Idiot Taxi Driver came and had a small kiss to my car, resulting in MUdflap & the bumper coming our slightly with color being damaged.

The taxi was a maruti van with the front steel guard, stupid driver was soo bad and was saying to me "Areee jara saaa nuksaan ke liye kya rohoua rahe houa seeth"

i was totally out of control with this........ finally i had to leave the matter as was getting late to reach my destination.

Thread Starter #37
Will try and put the picture of damage in sometime today.... dont knw what cost would come on me.

Will try and put the picture of damage in sometime today.... dont knw what cost would come on me.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this hurts [frustration] if you need some 1 to manage with the dent and match the colour let me know he is chembur itself .

Thread Starter #39
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this hurts [frustration] if you need some 1 to manage with the dent and match the colour let me know he is chembur itself .
Hey raja, sorry i missed calling u was caught at work, will catch up.

Thanks for the HELP, there is no much of a damage except for the MUD flap that has broken and a mark on the bumper i mean straight line which i guess will remove with wax polish.

Anyways who is the guy, if you can help with the no and address is he the guy in trilok kapoor lane thats union park. Cause i have my friends who love richwalas and they keep banging their cars.

Hey raja, sorry i missed calling u was caught at work, will catch up.

Thanks for the HELP, there is no much of a damage except for the MUD flap that has broken and a mark on the bumper i mean straight line which i guess will remove with wax polish.

Anyways who is the guy, if you can help with the no and address is he the guy in trilok kapoor lane thats union park. Cause i have my friends who love richwalas and they keep banging their cars.
No he is behind wasan motors near swastik hospital his name is chachu , reasonable and very good . Call me whenever you can as iam free this days we can meet in the evening for a coffee and I can see your man among the cars too the sx4[clap]

Thread Starter #41
No he is behind wasan motors near swastik hospital his name is chachu , reasonable and very good . Call me whenever you can as iam free this days we can meet in the evening for a coffee and I can see your man among the cars too the sx4[clap]
Thanks Raja, and infact was nice talking to you shall meetup any of this weekdays or weekend .....

Thread Starter #42
Okie,

Just completed 10,000 KM ...... Uhhhhhhh actually i didnt notice it that i was on 10,000 the car is same without any issues, till now no sounds or any other issue.

I am waiting for the monson to get over so that i can send my car for the thid service

Any special recommedations that i should get done or check at teh service station so that i am prepared for the same.

One more question is it a nice idea to wait for the monsoon to get over or book a service and get the service done.

Right now i am getting a FE of 18 to 19 in city under the CNG mode.

I will try and post a few pictures of the ODO this weekend.

Also should i get the Car tyres with Nitrogen will that help have some mixed reactions etc.

Awaiting your response

Okie,

Just completed 10,000 KM ...... Uhhhhhhh actually i didnt notice it that i was on 10,000 the car is same without any issues, till now no sounds or any other issue.

I am waiting for the monson to get over so that i can send my car for the thid service

Any special recommedations that i should get done or check at teh service station so that i am prepared for the same.

One more question is it a nice idea to wait for the monsoon to get over or book a service and get the service done.

Right now i am getting a FE of 18 to 19 in city under the CNG mode.

I will try and post a few pictures of the ODO this weekend.

Also should i get the Car tyres with Nitrogen will that help have some mixed reactions etc.

Awaiting your response
Congrats Ganfun for 10,000 Kms . Seriously the mileage figures you are getting for 1 kg cng worth only 33 rs what can I say just [clap].
My suggestion is to go and do your timely service and after rains just go to amarmahal petrol pump and get a under body wash done for 500 rs .
Btw when are we meeting for the coffee ?[:)]

hey ganfun
nice writeup with the SX4 CNG
i am waiting for Honda city to come with CNG and will decide between the two if not going for diesel option

Top Bottom