Review of SX4 Green VXi (CNG) Company Fitted

Thread Starter #16
Congrats [:)]
The cng filling value is at front side is a surprise as Wagan R has it at back side.
The CNG valve for all Vehicles of maruti is in front except for Wagon R and Ecoo which is at the side.

The Valve used here is a NGV which is mostly available in Mumbai & Pune at all CNG stations,

I saw a new CNG station being opened at Biwandi - Kalyan road just before the toll gate would be good for people driving to Nasik.

Let there be more CNG stations and the drive would be realy good.

Even i feel CNG is the most economical and practical way to reduce our carbon footprint but the sad part is the availability of CNG across the country, we in Bangalore still don't have access to CNG.

Hey ganfun i think you have disabled your PM.
Even i am interested in buying the SX4 cng,
If your experience with the pune automobile center was good even il look forward to buy from them with that great discount :D
Can you pm me your name or details so we can have a lil chat regarding this. or you can mail me at pratikboy91@gmail.com
-Regards : Pratik

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20
Got the option to do some OffRoading with my CAR

Was going to Bhiwandi with my family and the car was completly loaded

3 + 1 passenger at the back (My small daughter)

2 Person on the front thats me and my dad.

And in the trunk was the 55KG CNG Cylinder + a small oven for someone approx 4Kgs + 1 Desktop computer approx 21Kgs including the monitor, and some otger stuff.

The road from my place till thane godbunder was clear, we paid the first toll for the thane-biwandi bypass and the road seemed good without much of a traffic as soon as we approched the First bhiwandi crossing near teh Volvo center .... Uhhhh the complete road had got blocked due to an lorry overturning.

We where runing late and i took a decision to take the car from the side Pipe Line Narrow road, never immagined that the road wouldnt have existed there at all.

But the great height clearance and the powerful engine all came to resuce we where crossing this completly bad patch without the tarmac and filled with patholes and water and mud as if we where glidding, i saw when i took the left for the pipe line road behind me followed a honda city till about 2 mins he was behind me and then, i coudnt see honda city at all ....... they where lost

Thanks to such a great height clearance and broad wheels you really dont feel anything i forgot to take a picture of the road will try sometimes if i ever pass that area again which i do quiet ofen.

Hey congrats seems your fuel bill must have come super low how much is the cng per kg now in Mumbai ?

Thread Starter #23
Hey congrats seems your fuel bill must have come super low how much is the cng per kg now in Mumbai ?
The cost of CNG in mumbai now is 33.10
The Cost of CNG in Thane now is 34.05
The Cost of CNG in navi Mumbai is 33.41

Wise choice Ganfun![clap]
Whats the Fe in CNG and in Petrol respectively?
Well the FE is

In cng mode till date : city 18 or 19
Highway : 22 or 21 depends

in Petrol Mode
City : 12 to 13
Highway: 18 to 17 depends

I will post a complete response in one of this days.

The cost of CNG in mumbai now is 33.10
The Cost of CNG in Thane now is 34.05
The Cost of CNG in navi Mumbai is 33.41

Well the FE is

In cng mode till date : city 18 or 19
Highway : 22 or 21 depends

in Petrol Mode
City : 12 to 13
Highway: 18 to 17 depends

I will post a complete response in one of this days.
Firstly congrats on this car choice, its a very efficient car.

Do we have to stand in line for long hrs to fill CNG, i drive a honda city soo thinking of converting to CNG.

Thread Starter #25
Firstly congrats on this car choice, its a very efficient car.

Do we have to stand in line for long hrs to fill CNG, i drive a honda city soo thinking of converting to CNG.
Sometimes its very rare, till date the max that i have stood is at pune and never at mumbai till date for the past 4 months.

Honda i guess there is a new kit available you require to check some posts here where people have mentioned about conversion.

Thread Starter #27
Hey ganfun i think you have disabled your PM.
Even i am interested in buying the SX4 cng,
If your experience with the pune automobile center was good even il look forward to buy from them with that great discount :D
Can you pm me your name or details so we can have a lil chat regarding this. or you can mail me at pratikboy91@gmail.com
-Regards : Pratik
Hey Pratik,

Congrats for booking a great car, except for the boot compromise you would be very happy triping the car effortlessly.

Pls let us know about ur booking exp etc and what price and discounts you got.

Have a few suggestion which i have listed here for you.

Get the CAR underbody 3M Ruber coating this is recomended for we mumbaikars.

Sarabjit Singh Bedi,
3M Car Care
ssbedi@mmm.com;
matinsy@mmm.com [Keep her in cc, she is customer cordinator from US]

Here is the no and email id of 3M guys just send them a email to where all they have a 3m coating in your area do mention ur car type & area you leave this guy will send you teh details.

The dealer will suggest you a lot of things, like engine coating etc which is really not needed but demand for a 3M ruber coating under body this helps a lot on noise reduction etc and comes with a 5year warranty.

I got this done from Shreeji Autoworld, thane they are auth 3M coating center.

I hope you enjoy ur drive and again congrats from my end.

Thread Starter #28
[:)] In mumbai CNG/KG : 33.10 Rs
Thats correct vikas .... 33.10 is the price in mumbai.

Trust me till date i havent stood in any lines, maruti has a special NGV nossle for filling so very few cars with that nossle sooo you dont end up in lines at most of the places and even if its hardly 3 to 4 mins thats the max, [:D]

Thread Starter #29
I have almost completed 9345 KM as of today, just awaiting for the moonson to get over so that i can get the car washed.

i have a slight issue when the car goes into any pothole or rough patch there is a disturbing noice from the suspension as if some bush or nuts are loose kinds.

Does any sx4 user who has faced a similar issue, or its normal.

Other than this till date i have no problems with the car and its ability.....

I have almost completed 9345 KM as of today, just awaiting for the moonson to get over so that i can get the car washed.

i have a slight issue when the car goes into any pothole or rough patch there is a disturbing noice from the suspension as if some bush or nuts are loose kinds.

Does any sx4 user who has faced a similar issue, or its normal.

Other than this till date i have no problems with the car and its ability.....
What is the consistent mileage you are getting in Bombay ? I have decided somewhat that if I don't like the ecosport or safari strome I might buy this .
And by any chance to you live in chembur or close buy ?

Top Bottom