[Review] Bosch C3: Car / Bike Battery Charger

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

Let me start with little flashback. In 2015, my car had a breakdown couple of blocks away from my house and it was due to low battery power. Fortunately one of friend came to my location and with the help of his jumper cable, my car was back on track. Later I changed the battery to new one because old one had issues charging and housing was bloated. It was a OEM Amaron black battery and served well for 4 years ~50k KMs.

Last year I bought Amazon Basics jumper cable and it is very good but we have to be lucky to find a car guy to help jump start our car when its battery is low. Most people on road are very busy and some people are afraid to help (As if their car will be ruined!).

So I had kept a spare inverter in my storeroom as 2nd option but that thing weights 15KG! and I have to bring the car battery to home to charge. Also it was annoying to move around while cleaning my storeroom. Last week I decided to get rid of it and after negotiation with many buyers on OLX, I could finally sell it for reasonable offer.

Meanwhile, I had Bosch C3 battery charger in my shopping list and since I already had spare inverter, I didn't buy it. However, while selling the inverter I came to know that Bosch C3 is no longer available in Amazon or any other online stores and after lots of digging around, I found a guy in olx selling Bosch C3 in new condition but he is from Jharkhand and I live in Hubli.

I had chat with the seller and came to know that he owns a shop named "Hariana Enterprises" in Jharkhand. He has 10+ quantities of Bosch C3, Bosch Car Washers and thousands of other products. However, original box will be damaged but contents will be new. He quoted Rs.1500 for Bosch C3 and Rs.100 for shipping. Since I had no other option, I went ahead with the deal and made payment via UPI.

Seller shipped the item promptly and I received it few days ago. Very securely packaged and product is new (as described). Charger and accessories quality is good as any other Bosch products. Today I have tested the charger and it is working fine. It can charge 6v (1.2 - 14Ah) as well as 12v (14 - 120Ah) Lead Acid Wet, AGM and Gel batteries. Here you can find product feature and specifications.

I wish my car doesn't breakdown anytime but if it did then I have two options to get it running. Jumper cable as well as battery charger are portable items and I can keep both of them in my car. [:)]

If anyone is interested in buying Bosch C3, Bosch 125 Pressure Washer or any other products (He has not only automobile related items but also luggage, toys, home decoration, kitchen appliances and many more), kindly contact Hariana Enterprises or Bosch C3 listing in olx.

Thanks...
Best Regards

CR_Bosch_C3_01.jpg CR_Bosch_C3_02.jpg CR_Bosch_C3_03.jpg CR_Bosch_C3_04.jpg CR_Bosch_C3_05.jpg CR_Bosch_C3_06.jpg CR_Bosch_C3_07.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Cracing,
Please inbox me the contact details of this seller.
I couldn't find any information about this seller or shop details when I looked up online.
Thanks.

Thread Starter #3
Hi Cracing,
Please inbox me the contact details of this seller.
I couldn't find any information about this seller or shop details when I looked up online.
Thanks.
I bought it about 4 years ago and I don't think he still has stock. He used to buy returned items from Amazon/Flipkart in bulk and and sell them at lesser price but I don't know if he still does such business. I will send you his number so you can confirm.

Also I would suggest you buy it from Amazon instead because there is less risky and it comes with warranty. It was not available when I was looking to buy.

Top Bottom