Reverse Parking Sensors and Music Player

Thread Starter #1
Can anyone please help me put up the reverse parking sensor and extra speakers speakers??

Reverse Sensors:

->Is it really useful?
->should i get it with camera or without camera?
->if, without camera, will it sense a wall which is short?
->any prefered brand??

Speakers

it has a JVC player and 2 speakers in font doors.

->what brand(for good effect at reasonable price)
->where should i put it , rear door or behid rear seats?
->is JVC player okay or should i change it?

At last, if im putting up a camera with sensor, can i join it with a player with a color screen?? any ideas ? any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance
Jeno

Can anyone please help me put up the reverse parking sensor and extra speakers speakers??

Reverse Sensors:

->Is it really useful?
->should i get it with camera or without camera?
->if, without camera, will it sense a wall which is short?
->any prefered brand??
To answer your questions from the top:

1.YES
2. (well our toyota aurion has camera and sensors front and back and its very helpful, our kia forte has only sensors rear which is still good enough) so it really comes to what you want. All I can say is get front sensors as well it makes parking very easy as you don't have to judge.
3. yes it should
4. don't know as we do get the indian brands

Thread Starter #3
Thank you soo much zal for answering me patiently .

Can i know if i can club the screen of a 2 din music player and reverse parking sensor? i thought this will make more sense

Yes reverse parking sensors are really useful! I would say go for sensors alone , camera though gives you that extra safety you will still turn back and look and not entirely depend on the camera. I would say go for sensors alone also because camera's have a blind spot and they cannot help you in tight corners. In short camera's are good enough only to ensure that nothing is behind your car while reversing , while reverse parking sensors will aid you more effectively and save your bumpers from scratches!

Regarding speakers are you looking at only normal speakers or component speakers? What is your maximum budget? I would suggest fitting the speakers in the doors itself. In my Verna i have it in the parcel tray , it sometimes vibrates when hearing heavy BASS songs.

And yes if you get a 2-DIN touch screen player you can connect your reverse camera along with that.

Thread Starter #6
Yes reverse parking sensors are really useful! I would say go for sensors alone , camera though gives you that extra safety you will still turn back and look and not entirely depend on the camera. I would say go for sensors alone also because camera's have a blind spot and they cannot help you in tight corners. In short camera's are good enough only to ensure that nothing is behind your car while reversing , while reverse parking sensors will aid you more effectively and save your bumpers from scratches!

Regarding speakers are you looking at only normal speakers or component speakers? What is your maximum budget? I would suggest fitting the speakers in the doors itself. In my Verna i have it in the parcel tray , it sometimes vibrates when hearing heavy BASS songs.

And yes if you get a 2-DIN touch screen player you can connect your reverse camera along with that.

Consider my budget to be max 10-12k. What should be the best choice, and will it make a big difference if i extend my budget to 15k??

Yes it is enough buddy! Go for 4 point sensors on your rear bumper , should cost you around 4k i guess. I would not suggest a camera , my Aria has a reverse camera and hardly i use it while reversing!

And speakers if you are just looking at normal speakers go for Pioneer or JBL. If you are interested in changing to a 2-DIN HU and component speakers then you will have a variety of options.[cheers]

I think ordinary 2-DIN players starts from around 10-12k and for touch screen video HU it will cost around 23-25k.

I have got an LCD and a reverse camera for 6k though its not a good brand but its worth, but u get an 1 year warranty. its good. if u need i can share the details and pic's.

About speakers go for pioneer yellow con it costs u 5 to 6 k it gives u great effect (almost as a woofer).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi find the pic's,,,, this works both as an lcd and reverse guide, when u put reverse gear the camera gets on, when its off works as an rear view mirror, you can also put pen drive and sd memory card and u get an bluetooth option also, tell whether u liked it,......

Attachments

Top Bottom