Revamped Hyundai i10 Now Launched (Pg.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rear is nice, but not the front.
What color is the dash? I love the beige dash, and I hope this is not brown as in the Indigo e-CS.

AMG

Suspended
The rear is nice, but not the front.
What color is the dash? I love the beige dash, and I hope this is not brown as in the Indigo e-CS.
I (like always) disagree with you on both the aspects.[lol]

To me, the front as well as the back look much better than the current one.

And I do Hope that the beige on the dashboard is gone.
It just reflects too much.

re: redesigned i10. Ohno!. Indian designers, maybe?. The international version looks chic. The Indian version looks dowdy and desi middle class. I guess Hyundai is copying Maruti's ruin of the Estilo.

hey! new i10 is good looking. looks more aggressive but i loved old tail lights. nice work done with dash color. it now wont get dirty or reflect on windshield!!

AMG

Suspended
re: redesigned i10. Ohno!. Indian designers, maybe?. The international version looks chic. The Indian version looks dowdy and desi middle class. I guess Hyundai is copying Maruti's ruin of the Estilo.
AFAIK both the global and the Indian version look the same.

I don like the design at all but i can see now they have added rear fog lamps too!

I think the dash color is now like the one in i20.

Thread Starter #54

350Z

Core Team
The launch is on 23rd September like I previously mentioned in post #42.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have the copy of the latest Auto Bild as I type this. They've TDed the new i10, and apart from the refreshed looks, the main highlights are:
1. 1.2L Kappa engine gets VTVT treatment, without a gain in power.
2. Only the colors of the dash/fascia have changed, the rest of the interiors have the same colors.
3. Option of Steering mounted audio controls, USB Port & Bluetooth telephony with the ICE.
4. Option of heated OVRMs with blinkers on them, like on the i20.
5. New Instrument panel lit in blue with Fuel and gearshift indicator.

Well i saw the car today doing its testing today but couldn click it as this time the car was standing but i was zooming in bus![frustration]

Dash color change , Steering mounted audio controls , USB ,Bluetooth connectivity and heated mirrors are good additions!

Thread Starter #58

350Z

Core Team
Well i saw the car today doing its testing today but couldn click it as this time the car was standing but i was zooming in bus![frustration] Dash color change , Steering mounted audio controls , USB ,Bluetooth connectivity and heated mirrors are good additions!
Bad, but anyways the launch is now only a couple of days away.

I have the copy of the latest Auto Bild as I type this. They've TDed the new i10, and apart from the refreshed looks, the main highlights are:
1. 1.2L Kappa engine gets VTVT treatment, without a gain in power.
2. Only the colors of the dash/fascia have changed, the rest of the interiors have the same colors.
3. Option of Steering mounted audio controls, USB Port & Bluetooth telephony with the ICE.
4. Option of heated OVRMs with blinkers on them, like on the i20.
5. New Instrument panel lit in blue with Fuel and gearshift indicator.
Why not give us a special preview by clicking some pictures from Mag?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom