Revamped Hyundai i10 Now Launched (Pg.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it looks quite bad. Original one was good but this is just bad. It always happens that when a carmaker tries to make a good car better, they screw up! [cry]

The interiors have changed like the color of the dash and also the enchanged VVT Kappa engine that delivers 2 ps more. But we would need to wait till 27th Sept for further updates.

AMG

Suspended
IMO, it looks quite bad. Original one was good but this is just bad. It always happens that when a carmaker tries to make a good car better, they screw up! [cry]
IMO, it looks quite good. Original one was bad but this is just good. It always happens that when a carmaker tries to make a good car better, they dont always screw up! [clap]

OMG!!! :eek: What's gotten into Hyundai??
Its good that I bought the pre-facelift i10. Mine looks way better than this piece of sh*t.

Yea Arkin, the facelift looks good. The improvements includes all new dash color which is a boon. We would need to wait for it to hit the roads before we can comment on the looks.

It looks ok to me, not that bad. But honestly i didnt expect such a minor change! i10 has been in the market for quite a long time. Anyways good for those who bought i10 recently. Arkin congrats for buying i10. Looks better than this soon to come facelifted model.

I too prefer the current model than this new one. With its split grille it slightly looks like Beat from the front , but not to my taste!

I got mine 3 months back. I really missed this facelifted model. Listern there is a all new engine launch which is VTVT with close to 82PS.

Well leave about the specs buddy , everybody here are disappointed only with the looks! And i also can see the tail lamps also have been changed to circular type , not sure though seeing from the picture!

Thread Starter #42

350Z

Core Team
Seems to be merely a make-up job by Hyundai, such practice is generally followed when car maker desperately wants to push the sales of a fading model, or something all new is on cards, but is either of the case most applicable with i10? Don’t think so for a reason that this car is yet enjoying masses of sales in India.

A while back when Maruti Suzuki refurbished Zen Estilo with new face is because the too-much girlish front looks made some potential buyers pull away from that specific old model, Although, while with the new i10, I feel Hyundai is trying to embed it along with their new line-up of models, like Avante in terms of looks, Just related to the ongoing trend which is being followed by many other auto-manufacturers too.

PS: Hyundai Motors India has confirmed, Launch is on 23rd September 2010.

Drive Safe,
350Z

My grandpa and father just saw the pics of the 'new' i10 and are aghast. They are happy we've gone in for the current i10.:biggrin:

Thread Starter #45

350Z

Core Team
A couple of more photos by Overdrive, which I missed to add in previous post.

AAA_Image_657x490.jpg

DDD_Image_657x490.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom