Revamped Hyundai i10 Now Launched (Pg.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior features looks impressive, certainly a good refreshment.
I am eagerly looking for this upgrade, and I am sure market will also have a deep look at it, after all its a segment leader.
I hope and wish the new look is better than existing one, somehow pictures suggest otherwise to me. Hope Hyundai doesn't mess-up with it like new Verna.

This is the same car which i saw being tested but under the camouflage![frustration]

They have tried to give the i10 are more aggressive look rather than cute looks. I somehow feel the headlamp is looking out of proportions and does not gel well with the car actually.

Overall i10 is surely a winner. Interesting part is that the Kappa VVT hasnt gained any power (80 ps / 6000 rpm) from the previous version. Blue LED backlight is a welcome change and so it the steering mounted audio controls. But if you are going for a aftermath HU, this could be a serious issue.

Thread Starter #70

350Z

Core Team
Not looking too bad on road actually. Typical Hyundai family like muscular and aggressive front design, but rear – end is completely contrary to it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yeah i wonder why Hyundai are turning over from cute looks to aggressive looks. First the Verna transform and now the i10!

@ Arkin Are you sure going for after-market HU'S does not affect the steering controls?

NEW i10 BROCHURE

i10 BROCHURE
The variants are as follows

1.1 irde 2 manual transmission

* d-lite
* era
* magna

1.2 kappa 2 vtvt manual transmission

* magna
* sportz
* sportz option with driver airbag
* asta with abs and dual airbags

1.2 kappa 2 vtvt automatic transmission

* sportz
* asta with abs and airbags
* asta with sunroof

Key points

* automatic is available in only 2 variants and sportz automatic does not have any ABS or airbags, which asta AT has.
* sunroof, which was earlier standard on asta AT, is now optional.
* asta manual now DOES NOT come with sunroof option.
* ONLY manual transmission equipped 1.2 kappa has a sportz optional with driver airbag.
* only the 1.2 variants get turn indicator on OSRVM
* electrically adjustable mirrors are standard on ALL 1.2 variants.
* heated OSRVM are standard ON ALL 1.2 sportz and asta variants.
* audio is standard on sportz and asta, only sportz optional and asta get bluetooth and steering mounted ausio controls.
* 1.1 irde 2 gets a 2 hp increase. kappa 2 gets vtvt but power and torque figures remain the same.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom