Resale Value of 2006 Tata Safari?

Hmmmm so a hatch makes more practical sense for you. Which year is your Safari and how much kms has it clocked on the ODO? What are all the modifications you have done?

Thread Starter #3
well atleast here in delhi traffic has increased from day i brought my safari . i could find parking space back then easily but now its pain but still i park it on footpath :P
My safari
its Nov 2006
it has run 48459km
alloy-wheels
sub-woofer with 4channel amplifier

I think maybe something between 4-4.75Lakh. I am assuming your car is in very good running condition now without any dents , scratches or accident records.

OT: My Safari is also Nov 2006 but it has clocked 96k kms till now!

Thread Starter #5
no accident still shine like new . i took car of my baby very well . Still we never know car start showing problem it still is TATA :tongue:

350Z

Core Team
After reading your Safari’s ownership thread, it looks that you have taken care of her very well since condition is really neat. You must fetch at least Rs.5 Lakhs if sold to an individual, in Delhi. Yours is a 4x4 VX version, Right?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Assuming yours is a 4x2 Safari LX with 3.0 Dicor engine, you will get around 3.5 lakhs.

i doubt he will get 4.5 lakhs as that is the resale value of a scorpio with such a spec & odo reading. scorpio's resale value is better.

but then, delhites & punjabis love the safari, so try getting a premium.

Assuming yours is a 4x2 Safari LX with 3.0 Dicor engine, you will get around 3.5 lakhs.
Man, resale value of Safari is this bad! I never knew. I have seen many Scorpios of similar condition going at much higher price.

350Z

Core Team
The top-end 4x4 VX has chances of going around at Rs.5 Lakhs in Delhi quite easily, but we are still unsure which variant does he owns?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I Bangalore, I've seen a couple of VXes, 2006-7 being sold at Rs 4 lakh, another at Rs 4.5 lakh. As Djluv said, expect between Rs 3.4 as the rock bottom, and Rs 4.6 as the limit. Hope you get a better deal, esp. if your car is in exemplary condition.

Man, resale value of Safari is this bad! I never knew. I have seen many Scorpios of similar condition going at much higher price.
yes, safari has earned itself a bad reputation. second hand buyers for safari are very rare as the car has been known for many issues & being heavy on the pocket.

a person buying a second hand car would not accept that.

The top-end 4x4 VX has chances of going around at Rs.5 Lakhs in Delhi quite easily, but we are still unsure which variant does he owns?

Drive Safe,
350Z
I saw the pic of his safari in his ownership thread. it has grey bumpers & no fog lamps. so it must be the base model LX.

the price i quoted was on the higher side as his car has nice alloys & its in pristine condition as he said. such cars attract more customers.

Thread Starter #14
After reading your Safari’s ownership thread, it looks that you have taken care of her very well since condition is really neat. You must fetch at least Rs.5 Lakhs if sold to an individual, in Delhi. Yours is a 4x4 VX version, Right?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well its LX 4x2 . i was noob at the time i brought it just seeing safari and good discount but from that day this car never let me down .

i doubt he will get 4.5 lakhs as that is the resale value of a scorpio with such a spec & odo reading. scorpio's resale value is better.

but then, delhites & punjabis love the safari, so try getting a premium.
i too expecting around 4.5L not more then that still let see what happen

its good here in delhi atleast .
Rs 5 lakh is too much for a Safari, that too in Delly. Master, you will probably get Rs 3.5 lakh ideally.
common dude you are breaking my heart [cry] . i better drive it more if people offered that much low price [anger] sell it later but they will change when they will see car and drive it .
shudn't go less than 3lac and defintely not above 4.5lac
i won't go below 4.5L if i didn't get any buyer then i will keep driving it simple and sell it later that low price .

Drive Safe,
350Z
LX 4x2

I Bangalore, I've seen a couple of VXes, 2006-7 being sold at Rs 4 lakh, another at Rs 4.5 lakh. As Djluv said, expect between Rs 3.4 as the rock bottom, and Rs 4.6 as the limit. Hope you get a better deal, esp. if your car is in exemplary condition.
as i told earlier i tried my best to maintain it but still you never know when car start showing problem but i am so much confidence in this car that i can start my car at any time and go for good long drive [cheers]
I saw the pic of his safari in his ownership thread. it has grey bumpers & no fog lamps. so it must be the base model LX.

the price i quoted was on the higher side as his car has nice alloys & its in pristine condition as he said. such cars attract more customers.
look closely mate its not grey bumper its golden colour [frustration]

Top Bottom