Require Some Sound Deadening on Safari.

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

I own a Tata safari 2.2 Vtt (march 2011) which has done 20,000 kms. The vehicle is running absolutely fuss free but the cheap quality of interior plastic has started showing its effects. The car dash board rattles for almost 5 mins once i start the engine. this however fades away after the mill has boiled the oil. But, its irritating[frustration]! Rattling is there from the rear left door also but that's manageable. I have plonked a Sony HU with 4 x JVC cones and 2 x pioneer tweets. Amp is a 1300 watts 4 channel megavox with 1250 watts JBL bass tube. Now, if the ICE is 'ON'(which always is) then no issues, but just in case it's OFF, I really want to pull TATA to consumer court[angry].
So members, my request is that if you can inform me of anything successful in reducing the 'in cabin' noise by whatever method possible. I stay in hyderabad but don't mind driving till Bangalore if there is a sure shot solution to this.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Require some sound deadening.

varun, this link is not directed to the desired one. Can u rectify it please:please:
secondly, can it really absorb the dashboard vibrations? i mean, mats between dashboard sounds a difficult DIY with serious electronics malfunctioning. Please don't misunderstand me, i am just being curious.:stupid:

Top Bottom