Report of A-One Motors (Tata-Fiat), New Delhi

Vibhor please check the Techno Motors at Dwarka, they are really good one. Every time they provided me vehicle for TD whether its TATA or Fiat.

Thread Starter #32

350Z

Core Team
Vibhor, why don't you consider Emotion or Emotion PK instead of Active ?
Hi Shynish, I'm considering Dynamic but will be hard to stretch for Emotion, or even if I stretch, the story won't be over as the servicing, maintenance cost etc goes upwards depending on the variant but anyways, There's still a plenty of time and hoping for some more nice launches like of Linea.

Vibhor please check the Techno Motors at Dwarka, they are really good one. Every time they provided me vehicle for TD whether its TATA or Fiat.
Thanks, I was planning to visit again and will surely consider this one but will never go back to A-One!

Drive Safe,
350Z

the story won't be over as the servicing, maintenance cost etc goes upwards depending on the variant
Vibhor, i don't think the cost of servicing/maintainance will have any difference. From Dynamic to Emotion, the change is in mostly luxury, like music system, ABS, tyre size etc.

There's still a plenty of time and hoping for some more nice launches like of Linea.
They are already doing so many changes. For petrol T-Jet is the answer, if you are power hungry.

And For Diesel - (google group)
Fiat has quietly upped the power and torque in the Linea!
Power is now rated at 93.7ps@4000rpm and torque at 209Nm@2000rpm.
In comparision, eariler the power was 86ps and Torque was 203Nm@2500rpm.

Thread Starter #35

350Z

Core Team
After some thoughts, I went back to same dealer (A-One) again, Had a much better experience than earlier. The dealer attended quite well after wait of 10 min. and I checked the Linea (Emotion) inside out too. The car looks good but some of the plasticky bits failed to impress me much. Overall, Seems a fine package but I think there has been a marginal price increase after BS-4 variant came out. The on-road price of Linea Active is Rs.7.70 Lakhs where as Dynamic comes at Rs.8.00 Lakhs. (For Premium Shade = Rs.6,000 Extra). Coming back to dealer thing - Most freaking thing I found that he didn't appeared much loyal to his company, He was rather telling me better about features in Hondas and Tata!! No names please.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37

350Z

Core Team
The main reason I'm considering Linea is due to the looks, otherwise for the price of Linea's base which offers ONLY basic features, I can get a fully loaded top-end Manza or dZire. Let's wait and watch for an year more. Hopefully, things would get better.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The main reason I'm considering Linea is due to the looks, otherwise for the price of Linea's base which offers ONLY basic features, I can get a fully loaded top-end Manza or dZire. Let's wait and watch for an year more. Hopefully, things would get better.
I think Linea is a great car. Probably not fully loaded as Manza or DZire at that price tag. But it is solid car. However, I recently heard some of the Linea owners complaining about the ground clearance! Do you guys have any idea about this issue?

After some thoughts, I went back to same dealer (A-One) again, Had a much better experience than earlier.
See everybody says Fiat is improving :lol!:(but way to go actually). But why you went to same dealer.
Go to some more reputed dealer.

Last edited:

Top Bottom